TWS Looking for Solo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiekel

12-02-2012

Hey everyone! I am the ADC of the team(making the post for the captain) and over the past 3 months we have been recruiting different people in hopes of someone fitting our time schedule. There has always been either a time conflict or a personality issue, but we are looking to get very competitive in season 3. The long term goal would be going to LAN events for season 4, but that is neither here nor' there. None of this can be achieved with a roster that is constantly changing. Enough of me rambling, onto the requirements!

Top lane!
Must be atleast Gold in S2 ( That's not too high, and leaves room for a lot of improvement as a team)
For now on we have been trying a few teamcomps, and the Solo Top champions that we are very interest of you to use and enjoy playing them are Singed, Irelia, Jax, Yorick and Jayce. (Maybe Vladimir too, but the same way of Yorick and Jayce, sometimes we like to switch and go 2v1 in the top!)
Like i said before, know how to play the 1vs2 in the bottom lane!
Have a fun personality! (No one likes a debbie downer)
You must be very active, we are on all days and we really like someone to do the same thing, becouse that is what we have a problem with, ppl that want to join and then they get on just 2 or 3 days. (We play everyday, there have to be more people like us out there!)
Have a decent mic! (There's no need to listen to a wind tunnel 5-6 hours a day!)

So if you fit all of those requirements, there is one big one left! Our schedule!
We like to play daily from 5 EST. To 10-11 EST. Some nights even later!
Thursday are your day "off", we understand that people have things such as relationships,
or just need a day off, Thursday is the day where most things will come up, and I firmly
believe that is the best day to give people off.

So if you are still here, and think you have what it takes go ahead and send me a friend request at summoner name TWS Plainedge! Thanks for everyone that took the time to read this whole post!

Kaiekel

12-02-2012

Bump

ASAP Prince

12-02-2012

Bump, Orion=Good guy

NEET Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

sent a friend request, hope to tryout soon ^-^

ExiIe

12-02-2012

Bump, Team captain here! Anyone that adds me will get added into a spreadsheet in which we will try you out, we got a lot more people adding us than we expected and we want to give everyone a fair chance. Add me ingame for a tryout!

Kaiekel

12-03-2012

Bump

Plainedge

12-03-2012

bump

Yoffa

12-06-2012

add me ingane if i dont get to you first 1600 s2.. main jayce and yorick

SG Regret

12-06-2012

hi
ign- SG Regret
my elo was -1362 season2 and 1452 currently
i know you all wish for a gold elo player, i've played with them and i equal or surpass gold elo players in skill i never got lucky though and always got trolls -=*( please try me out i'm very team oriented and im sure ill be a great addition to your team =) i can 1v2 with anyone for the most part
my phone is currently my microphone cause my computer has sound issues but i never had a "windtunnel" problem
im on from 4pm till i go to bed, i have school i hope that doesnt affect me chances of being considered
ill add you in game please give me atleast a try out =)
Yours truly,
SG Regret

ReErase

12-06-2012

IGN- Eraser54
Season 2 elo was around 1430 and I actually stopped taking it seriously the last 2 1/2 weeks because they said the patch was going to roll out and then it kept getting delayed, so I honestly think I could have reached gold.
Currently sitting at 1423 in season 3. Haven't really played as much ranked as I was getting used to the new items and meta.
Mostly went top in season 2 and have over 50% win rates on most champs, specifically the champs you named as well as Rengar and Darius. Have plenty of experience in the 1v2 lanes with Jayce, Vlad, and Olaf.
Currently enrolled in school but classes are in am and I'll be done 12/13 until January and I currently reside in NC so I have EST. 24 years old and have been playing since season 1 with over 2k games experience as well as high end computer and mic so I have no lag or ping issues. Was already planning on getting LoLrecorder after this semester and was thinking about streaming so I think that could help with the team looking at replays in like a skype chat and go over some details we could work on.
Added Exile and hope to hear from one of you guys soon.