Has this ever happend to you?

Yes >:O 11 68.75%
No! 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Trolling Pattern

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0Whitestone

12-01-2012

Has anyone else seen this, I've had it at least 3 times in the last couple weeks and it's been the same every time but from different people:

-The person picks a dumb option for the lane but never says anything in champ selection.
-They take terrible summoner skills and dumb starting items.
-They then only say one thing all game and it's an apology, something like "sorry guys." (not troll sounding)
-After the game i see that they are lvl 30 with hundreds of wins

This happened today when someone who picked Annie and went top with Clarity and Heal and auto-attacked in team fights. In the middle of the game I called it, too, as I'd seen this before. In the post-game lobby she had 400+ wins (I've seen it with many more) and ended up 0-8 and did nothing useful all game.

Has anybody else noticed this before? I thought it must have been someone's little sister the first time around but this is at least the 3rd time I've seen it with the exact same M.O. It's not normal troll behavior, I wonder if it's some kind of IP farming **** or something. Seems like bans wouldn't allow that to work economically.

Aeshura

12-01-2012

system works.

ZapatillaLoca

12-02-2012

im always suspicious of those types of players too...there have been times when the player "confessed" that they were playing on someone elses account...when that happens i report them.

Ferreira Pedro

12-02-2012

Yea, it might be someone else playing on that account. You guys shouldn't report that person for that, its probably a newbie, not a noob.

Dinare

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreira Pedro View Post
Yea, it might be someone else playing on that account. You guys shouldn't report that person for that, its probably a newbie, not a noob.
I always report for this. If they want to play, they can easily get their own account and not mess up the matchmaking system.

first time Vayne

12-03-2012

I played with a Shaco the other day who confessed that he was playing one of his first games on a bought account. He kept feeding the "alligator guy" because he didn't know it could "jump at him" (Renekton using Slice). bahahaha

I didn't report him, but I told him to make a smurf and practice some there first. -.-

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinare View Post
I always report for this. If they want to play, they can easily get their own account and not mess up the matchmaking system.
I agree. The game is free to play. If they want to try the game out, make a new account. Worse case scenario, play a bot game on their friends' account.

That's what I did. A friend wanted me to try the game, so I played a bot game on his account.