Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Client][Minor] Opening Shop Causes Slight Lag.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScottyRawr

01-02-2013

>.>....I have Windows 8 now (Only for about a week) and this happens. I had Windows 7 for awhile and it always happened. There are a few things actually that cause the FPS to drop. In this particular case though, it's on every map, you can be anywhere and open the Shop and it would drop. Of course though I told Customer Support about this in like November and they said it was on my side O.o....now everyone else is bringing it up xD. I even made threads about it. -sigh- Kinda disappointed but whatever lol. At least it's being looked at now. Maybe the other things will get attention now >.<...

Edit: Oh...I just noticed I already posted in this thread ;D!

Mach0Man

01-02-2013

yeah, i lag too.. every time i open the shop or buy something it freezes like 1 second or 1.5 seconds , something like that

Zer0HP

01-02-2013

Everytime fps drop on beta and main. Even worse if opening shop while recall.

ScottyRawr

01-06-2013

Bump.

ASL lastDrunky

01-06-2013

bump, it happens always to me as well, both on pbe and live(euw). tought it was my low spec laptop, but reading this post makes me think it is not.

ScottyRawr

01-10-2013

Quote:
ScottyRawr:
>.>....I have Windows 8 now (Only for about a week) and this happens. I had Windows 7 for awhile and it always happened. There are a few things actually that cause the FPS to drop. In this particular case though, it's on every map, you can be anywhere and open the Shop and it would drop. Of course though I told Customer Support about this in like November and they said it was on my side O.o....now everyone else is bringing it up xD. I even made threads about it. -sigh- Kinda disappointed but whatever lol. At least it's being looked at now. Maybe the other things will get attention now >.<...

Edit: Oh...I just noticed I already posted in this thread ;D!

Bump <3

Mach0Man

01-10-2013

shopping lag, thresh the fps destroyer, cant play the game anymore...

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-11-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
Are you playing on windows or Mac? Try to repair your installation and if you are still getting the issue please upload your dxdiag and r3d logs

Instructions on how to get those, here (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-league-of-legends-logs).

The lag happens to me on live too...

Ragequitternob

Recruiter

01-12-2013

Quote:
WhattayaBrian:
Mimini,

Does this only happen the first time you open the shop, or every time?

I had this problem in normal na servers before it is a slight lag doesn't cause a lot of problems but could potentially cause game crashes a few times randomly. this bug appear almost every single time you open the shop , after the first time ( after you had load up the stuff on it) it gets less laggy but would still be lagging on the moment the window of the shop pop up

regedit

06-16-2013

This happens to me as well, but it also happens in the escape menu as well. The only difference for me is if I click the X for the shop it doesn't lag. But it still lags from the X in the escape menu.