Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Client][Minor] Opening Shop Causes Slight Lag.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mibani

Recruiter

12-04-2012

It's windows 7, and it happens every time I open/close the shop.

Lyralicious

Recruiter

12-05-2012

I got exactly the same problem!
Each time (not only the first time) I open the shop the whole game freezes for about 1-2 seconds.
It is quite a disadvantage since I usually checked prices sometimes or just find it incredibly annoying to have it each time I wish to buy something.

I run it on Windows 7

DAVdaBRAV

12-05-2012

Quote:
WhattayaBrian:
Mimini,

Does this only happen the first time you open the shop, or every time?

This is now happening in Live occasionally. Not just on opening the shop, but on searching and buying items. Sometimes the lag causes me to make a double purchase or fail to purchase/sell entirely and I have to try again. Seemingly at random.

Specs:
  • i7 3770
  • GTX 560 Ti
  • Samsung 830 SSD
  • Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM
  • Windows 7 Pro
The rest of the game runs at full settings without a hiccup.

Fanaticmogg

12-05-2012

I've noticed framerate drops when the old shop was open for me, but I haven't tried with the new shop. The game ran perfectly otherwise, though.

Specs:
AMD Phenom X4 955
GTX 560
12GB RAM (mixed types)
Windows 7 Cheapest Edition

I suspect it has little to do with the specs, though, because DAVdaBRAV has a ludicrous computer but apparently suffers the same problem (unless that's something to do with the new shop only).

Andrius

12-05-2012

I have the same problem. Game lags for a moment whenever the store is opened, sometimes upon buying items. Rather inconvenient. :/

FWIW I also run Windows7.

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Same here,its just fkin annoying i cant run to help my team most of the time if we have a base fight since it freezes from 1-3 seconds.I run LoL on Windows 7 Home Basic and its reaaallllyyy annoying
happens on live too...

P3netror

12-06-2012

Same here. Freeze for 1-3 secs every time i open the shop (on live too), running game on Windows 7.

Its really annoying :/

ClockworkBling

12-22-2012

This happens for me too. Vista 64. 16megs RAM

Fewz

12-22-2012

i got the problem too windows 7

Sminkle

01-01-2013

My client doesn't even load the Shop for some reason, so I wish I only had a lag.