Fridik, The Emperor Penguin?

YES! 5 83.33%
Yes, but the skills should be changed or something. 1 16.67%
No 0 0%
No, Horibleh idear! 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Fridrik, The Penguin Emperor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShinobiBobby

11-09-2012

Fridrik, The Penguin Emperor

He would mostly be a tank, because of all his blubber. And penguins have been known to show a lack of fear towards humans, making him a very brave tank indeed. His weapon should be an ice hammer or something made of ice(preferably he would smack people with a frozen fish).

Passive= For The Colony, For each ally he has near him, he gains 10 armor and 5 magic resistance.

Q= Belly Slide, makes him faster for a short duration.

W= Chilly Boomerang Hammer, He throws his hammer and it travels a short distantance, then comesback.

E= Freezing Touch, his next basic attack freezes an enemys' feet (snare) for a short duration and also slows their attack speed by 6%.

R= I have no idea for his ult please suggest something, so the Penguin Emperor will be created!

Germanking66

11-10-2012

I made a post like this a while ago but I think your version is way better. I don't even care about abilities and I like tanks. Take a vote and a thumbs up, my pengwinning bretheren.

Yorself

12-07-2012

Penguin champ would be awesome, except maybe:

passive - hibernation, increases health regen when standing still after 3 seconds
Q - could be a penguin slide, a skillshot that knocks champs into the air (length based on speed)
W - dive bomb, penguin jumps and flaps into the air before falling for area damage
E - barrel of fish, heal or slow, OR waddle, a speed and ability buff
R - ult: crowd around, summons a crowd of penguins that trap any champions within and explode after a duration

and he'd be Fizz's arch enemy
Hope you like

CopyNinjaKakashi

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorself View Post
Q - could be a penguin slide, a skillshot that knocks champs into the air (length based on speed)
W - dive bomb, penguin jumps and flaps into the air before falling for area damage
R - ult: crowd around, summons a crowd of penguins that trap any champions within and explode after a duration

Hope you like
This is awesome

BeastTankKilla

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorself View Post

passive - hibernation, increases health regen when standing still after 3 seconds

and he'd be Fizz's arch enemy
Hope you like
This idea is awesome. I love it!
except maybe his passive could be: Happy Feet - where he gains movespeed depending on how many allies are near him. Riot take note ;D