LF Website Designer for Paid Job

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dormie

08-01-2013

Hello there! I am looking for someone to build my gaming team's website for a paid job. There must be proof that you know what you are doing. You should probably know html and/or css. I will be making the transaction via paypal. Add me in game- "Dormie" and say that you wanted to talk about the website in chat. We will dicuss further info once you msg me. Thanks and hope to hear from everyone. You can also contact me via skype. Let me know! We already have logos and banners being made.

Gotanychimsphere

08-01-2013

Unless you are paying someone a great amount, you can probably just do fine with some generic drag and drop tools because no one will put in a lot of time designing a website for less than a couple hundred.

Alphamon Ouryuke

08-01-2013

depending on what you want be ready to shell out more then $10 - 30

i did websites for WoW private servers and charged 800+ if they wanted something fancy (CMS system)

but if you just want a nice design and no backend, you should be ok :/

P.S. i am not offering my services just giving a headsup :P

RoIia

08-01-2013

Im not asking to do it, even tho I have some experience with it, you should get a wordpress site to make it from. Its really easy to set up everything from wordpress as well as design it and all that. Pretty much idiot proof. And if theres anything you need to change that you don't like but the person isn't there to help anymore, you could easily look it up and get it fixed. Wordpress is really good for user friendly website design.

Dormie

08-01-2013

I was expecting to pay more than one hundred dollars. Depends on how much time it takes

Dormie

08-01-2013

Ty for the info. Much appreciated

Lucida Lyrae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2013

I may be interested in working with you.

Could you give me some more detail about what you need? Would it be simply informational with basic functions or would you want a user database with profiles and such. As said above anything back-end with databases is way more work than informational sites.

If you're not sure exactly what you want just let me know, I'll add you up and we can discuss further.

Dormie

08-01-2013

Ok I will add you in a couple hours I'm at work right now