Bots. A serious Issue.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngelicRapture

12-05-2012

Yes. Please. Anyone and everyone with information regarding both please post it Herr. These people deserve to get banned and noticed.

sillyhumansuit

12-05-2012

I will definitely keep my game cam on and record some of these bots. I know I have played games with these people. Often people just say they are bad players but there is a differnce between bad/new players and bots.

AngelicRapture

12-07-2012

bump

AngelicRapture

12-10-2012

bump

Crayel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Really, why do you care? If you play against these bots, it's a free win for you. I don't see a reason for complaining.

Wytsfs

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayel View Post
Really, why do you care? If you play against these bots, it's a free win for you. I don't see a reason for complaining.
If you get stuck playing on the same team as these bots it means you lose. Get enough of them on one team and you can even lose a beginner level bot game.

AngelicRapture

12-10-2012

Why do i care? Because I care about LoL... that, and that they are getting free IP. That is why I care. The rest of us have to actually play to get our IP, and they just sit there and lose game after game after game. Sure, its only 70-90 IP per game, But it adds up, especially when most people will surrender at 20 minutes.

AngelicRapture

12-11-2012

New quote from http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2860306

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIZekoII View Post
i got 2 people doing this in one of my games 2 days ago i was looking for your post but didnt find it.
was not really nice to experience i hope riot looks into this issue.

torred1024

12-13-2012

I played with one today. It's annoying. Hopefully RIOT will do something about them, it should be pretty easy to pick them out (e.g. the 0 damage thing).

AngelicRapture

12-21-2012

bump