Bots. A serious Issue.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngelicRapture

12-03-2012

The botter is at it again.

Not attacking anything. Just healing, and staying out of range of spells/enemies

AngelicRapture

12-03-2012

More games.

AngelicRapture

12-03-2012

final game.

These games are obvious hacks. No physical damage caused. Its plainly obvious that the soraka was never in range of any danger. As you can tell, most of his games are defeats because he cannot heal or help anyone but whoever is paired with him in bottom lane. He has very little supporting kills in ANY of his games, except a few.

AngelicRapture

12-03-2012

QUOTED:

Silent Warden??Senior Member

6 Minutes Ago

I made a smurf account to see what it's like in low account level play, and while I was playing a cop vs ai game I noticed that this Alistar and MF were ignoring when I was asking them to follow me and group up. The Alistar went from one jungle camp to another, simply killing the minions until he died from them. He didn't buy anything after getting boots at the start. I decided to see if he was just not listening, or if he was a bot. When the Alistar went to kill some wraiths, I went over and killed them all in about 1 second (was ap champ). The alistar used Q even though there were no minions there, then he E'd and continued to sit there doing nothing. Then he went to the next camp and used the same spells in the same order as last time.

Now, the mf would just farm bot lane, and just the minions. She would eventually die, then respawn and go right back to bot lane, only to die again. She bought boots and stacked dorans. Not sure why OP is getting downvoted; I've seen it myself and it is very much real.

+1

THIS is real. I am not the first person to experience this. nor the last.

AngelicRapture

12-03-2012

I plan on seeing this through to the very end. I was told to come here by Cypher. If an official for RIOT would please comment on this post, that would be wonderful, to at least acknowledge that something is being done, or at least investigated. This person, this CHEATER is getting free IP without working for it.

AngelicRapture

12-03-2012

These are quotes from upstanding members of the community who believe, as i do, that this person to be botting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomainSpecific View Post
Well, I admit it's pretty hard to get 0 damage dealt...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant Corvus View Post
I would agree normally, but the fact that this Support did absolutely ZERO physical damage in the entire game is highly suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knīves View Post
OP is right, if I remember correctly, there was a team of 4 premade summoners who were botting. All games were lost and in the ended they earned the same amount of gold. They would just afk in town and of course, to prevent leaver buster, their mouse would click from time to time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T8te View Post
Guys, a real person would aa something eventually at some point in the game, whether it be a tower, a champion, something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FailyMcSadPants View Post
Dude Video it if you can and then link the video to make these haters stop crying.
ALSO, everyone on this forum is a moron if you think as a support you can literally NOT AUTOATTACK ONE TIME in an entire game.
Really? ZERO physical dmg, means NOT ONE AUTOATTACK.
You people really think that this isnt someone botting? LoL this game is slowly dying
Quote:
Originally Posted by True My Blade View Post
No. It's that he doesn't do ANY physical damage. Including attacking towers. Please learn to read before you post stupid comments. Can't believe you're being upvoted. Community is garbage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagovirus View Post
I don't see the point of it really, he would be far better off running that in coop vs ai on multiple accounts instead of tanking his normal ELO to the ground by running lost normal games all day long.
But yeah, i've never seen someone managing to land ZERO autoattack on anyone (not a creep, not a champ, not a jungle monster, not a drag/baron) in 10 games, even one i doubt it's possible without being afk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
zero physical damage dealth is definitely suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by playerwinner View Post
Good job on posting real evidence, 0 auto attacks in multiple games is virtually impossible for a human who is trying to win. Not attacking towers, dragon, enemy champions isnt something a human would do for multiple games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTAS1 fEL View Post
Not autoattacking ANYTHING all game (towers, enemy champions, the odd minion) is extremely suspicious. Get real.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordAlpha View Post
Wow, that's incredible. Botting in LoL, and actually kind of playing the game! Kind of playing, anyways.
But yeah, this is suspicious as hell. There's no way any real person could play Soraka without abusing her bananas of doom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
I've seen one before but it was a troll thing.
It literally followed me around the whole game when I was jungling by just spamming q.
I even led it to a few deaths. After it died it went back to following me and just dropped wards every ~5 seconds on the dota.
Now this was MONTHS ago so I'm guessing whoever made it made the thing a bit more advanced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalitum View Post
It is so obvious this guy is a bot. I find it DISGUSTING that people are either stupid enough to believe he isn't or are just trying to defend what they themselves do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir Slakt View Post
People denying how this is highly suspicious are either botters themselves or *******. Pick one.

It is nigh impossible to play a game as a ranged champion without dealing a single AA. Get real, people.
Quote:
The way riots bots build is irrelevant. the bot would have a programmed build order why the hell wouldnt they program it to follow the support meta?

A support might not want to end laning early, but would a support not help your team with dragon, help kill baron, help kill inhibitors, enemy champions, non outer turrets and the enemy nexus?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malgana View Post
That's because if you just make a bot that right clicks it's obvious that you're a bot, he's probably trying to hide it.
I play a lot of support and I try to farm whenever my ADC isn't around, and there's no way in hell a support in the current poke meta would deal absolutely 0 damage in 5 different games in a row, it just doesn't happen.
When I play Soraka my infuse is constantly down because I use it to poke the enemy if my ADC doesn't desperately need mana, I don't see how a person could go 5 games in a row without even using starcall once or casting infuse on an enemy for the silence, it just doesn't make sense at all.
Quote:
The bot does use spells but there magic damage, the bot does 0 physical damage which are auto attacks, so it never hit a turret, nexus, inhibitor, dragon, enemy champions etc.
Quote:
Regardless of the meta a person throwing 0 auto attacks is impossible, and puts your team at a massive disadvantage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
I'm appalled that some of you are more concerned with trying to belittle the OP than to address the issue of actual IP farming bots in the game. You people are ****ing insane.
Quote:
I would have a terrible experience with this person if he was my teams support, soraka is a ranged support what kind of ranged support lands 0 damage? Doesnt land a single auto attack of harassment for 5 games?
Do you know how stupid your support would have to be to help you with dragon just spamming q and not landing autoattacks?
A level 2 fight breaks out in lane your support lands 0 autoattacks on the enemy adc
Doesnt attack a single tower for 5 games, not a single inhibitor for 5 games.
These games are just on his match history which only shows 10 games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasdrovia499 View Post
Get real now, go in a botgame (or normal or whatever) with any champ, even Soraka, and actively TRY to do 0 physical damage (while racking assists of course). Unless you afk bush until lvl 6, then afk fountain and ult fights, I'm certain you wont succeed.

Soraka inevitably tries to attack between 2 Starcalls (which he clearly used when he dealt 10k damage), so unless you killed everything and everyone with your Q, you have to manually cancel every attack after a Q. Not to mention she tries to attack anything nearby (EVEN WARDS WOULD TAKE 1 DAMAGE), and if you stand still in a warded bush you'll start attacking automatically.

The only way to do this while being active is a bot with a script saying something like :
- if X champ is close, inactive mode (= press S).
- if X champ is out of range, follow (possibly with an adaptation if he recalls).
- if X champ takes damage, heal him then inactive mode.
- if there is an enemy champion nearby, Starcall then inactive mode.

Etc. And after each action, go into inactive mode and check the previous conditions (not necessarily in that order). There's no way a human player, especially a newbie, could do that by playing "normally", you have to try really hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxAiZenxl View Post
I've run into an Annie bot that follows you around all game after saying, "which one of you is mommy?" in chat. The first person to speak afterwards, no matter what is said, it could be a person calling mia or anything, will be followed around until the Annie dies. After her death she would repeat the phrase again and follow the first speaker. She followed you in a way the was IMPOSSIBLE for a human to do. You could randomly click your mouse and she would PERFECTLY mirror your movements. Kind of sucks having a bot on your team. I'm surprised people in the community haven't run into more bots yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasdrovia499 View Post
@Riot : that "no names on forums" policy is obsolete and ridiculous. There are plenty of tools to find whoever we're talking about anyway. For those who want to see the full match history, all you have to do is LoLKing the OP, find the first Soraka going 0/0/12 and voila.

In 7 of the 10 last games, that guy dealt 0 physical damage (and even 0 magical damage in one of them) while healing large amounts. In the 3 others, he dealt less than 200 physical damage (about 2-3 auto attacks in the entire game), possibly due to the player being there at start then going afk botmode (for the initial leech for example), or just a few timeouts in the bot script.

The only detail that bothers me is that he seems to buy wards. Either he keeps them, or he actually uses them which takes a bit more sophisticated code.
Lastly, the OP edited the SS to make the "0 damage" appear, while it's invisible in match history...but whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckaChucka View Post
I have used bots before in other games (*caugh* WoW *caugh*) They are pretty easy to setup.

I find it insanely hard to believe that he didn't auto attack once in many of his games. This is just beyond fathomable. With that said it is pretty easy to program your bot to AA when in range of enemy champions. Why this would not be programed I do not understand. The only way they would leave this out is if they designed the bot to run before the enemy got within auto attacking range. Which to me that is exactly what they did.

Anyways its not really up to us to figure out if he was a bot or just some unreal person playing Soraka. That is up to Riot and I'm pretty sure they have the resources to be able to pick out the bots in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThingamajig View Post
Specifically this.

When I play support, I'll auto-attack harass the enemy. I'll help the carry last hit under the turret. I'll throw bananas (or the other respective autoattacks) every chance I get when the lane gets a gank. When the carry isn't there, I'll go for my own last hits. At no point will I ever not deal any physical damage in an entire game

I agree that it is incredibly suspicious, and one would have to make a seriously brilliant argument to make me think it isn't a bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttkraken View Post
Why don't you just look up OP on Lolking to find who this Soraka is, or e-mail him for that Soraka's summoner name? Seriously you're just too ignorant to see the obvious signs of something very suspicious.

He has already said that the first few threads were closed because of the summoner name showing and because of closed betas. Stop being ignorant, look up the information you're complaining isn't there for yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaera View Post
I've run into this guy too. Really annoying.

These quotes came from this post:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2860306

AngelicRapture

12-04-2012

This issue is my discovery, this bot is my discovery. I will see this through until it is either proven he is a bot. or not. But with compelling evidence such as this. There is no way he can be found not-guilty. 0 auto attacks in a game is virtually impossible for anyone wanting to truly support thier team.

xWidget

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicRapture View Post
Now, the mf would just farm bot lane, and just the minions. She would eventually die, then respawn and go right back to bot lane, only to die again. She bought boots and stacked dorans. Not sure why OP is getting downvoted; I've seen it myself and it is very much real.
I think I may have seen this, the MF stacking dorans while only farming, though I believe we were outright losing every lane and surrendered at 20, so no one particularly noticed it as it wasn't obvious enough.

AngelicRapture

12-05-2012

Can I get a red name to investigate this? I understand season 3 is out, and people are reporting bugs, but this is also a serious issue.

BideliaTrahern

12-05-2012

Wow. Now that I know this is a thing, I'm fairly certain I have played tons of games with these things. People who don't say anything, get boots and Doran's Blades or Rings. I'll be sure to pay more attention now, so I can post pics and info here about it.