So what do you think? (If Against, please comment why)

For 0 0%
Against 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Matchmaking System Easy Fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StealthyKnive

08-05-2013

Title too broad so I made a new thread since I couldn't find a way to change title. If a Red sees this, this thread can be deleted.
Here is my new thread:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3742472

patpvp1

08-06-2013

i like the concept of people not being paired against lvl 30's, i don't think wins should be that inclusive in the match making for pre-30 players. among many of the players are going to be a vast amount of people smurfing on new accounts because they can't win at the level they should be at trying to learn the game better. as far as smurfs go i'd be fine if some diamond or challenger tier player were to stomp me because then i get to see how i should play. but if some bronze 5 person makes a new account and just roams around killing people you get nothing but people learning how to roam around and kill because they think that wins games.

StealthyKnive

08-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by patpvp1 View Post
i don't think wins should be that inclusive in the match making for pre-30 players.
I only included wins in my story to show that the 30 on my team wasn't even "equal" to their 30's. I believe wins in no way show skill level and therefore should not be taken into account, but win ratio should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patpvp1 View Post
as far as smurfs go i'd be fine if some diamond or challenger tier player were to stomp me because then i get to see how i should play.
Though I like a challenge every once and a while as well, the problem is presented when you get this "challenge" EVERY game or close to it.