[Help] Which Champion Is Right For Me ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sonofzeal

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fury Daemon View Post
Thank you for y'all suggestions. I checked out those champions that you guys suggested, and to be honest they're all awesome and fit my category. Tough choice actually, but still all that talk and look can't compare to playing the real thing. Guess I'm gonna have to wait for while until I can try for free, so I'll know which one fit me best.
You're very welcome!

As the Poppy fan, I'd juuuust like to point out that she's in the cheapest tier, and can hence be picked up for a minimal investment rather than waiting for her to become free. Even if you only play her on Dominion, the price tag makes it reasonable.

Afael

12-03-2012

Quote:
What do you guys think about Tryn? He tough as hell when it come to dying.
His ultimate is powerful, but.. If they managed to kill you already, those 5 sec aren't exactly going to help you. There are situations when it will and he is a good champion overall, so try him out if you can.

Quote:
Jax, Talon, Xin zhao, wukong, Pantheon, rengar, Olaf
I've played half of those champs so let me reflect a bit:
Jax is great, so its up to you. I personally find him a bit too repetitive in his play style.
Talon. Emm..How did he got on this list? He is incredibly squishy and pretty much the only way to play him is to build Glass Death Star, that is going to burst everything in its range, only to die once someone as much as looked at him. He is an assassin after all.
Haven't played Xin Zhao and Wukong so can't say anything about them.
Pantheon, in my opinion, has one of the most powerful early games out of all. He tend to fall off to the late game, unless fed like crazy, in which case there is a high possibility that there will be no "late" game.
Rengar does a better job with killing the primary targets then getting into an all out fight. His burst is heavy, but can't really be spammed enough to kill everything.

As many people stated - go with Darius. You can get penta very easily, but I doubt it will feel good since you pretty much kill steal every time you ult. If you can fight "Darius Syndrome" he is definitely a champion to go with.
Garen might be the other possible choice, but he relies on his skills too much and will become quite powerless if game takes too long. Also can't think of a possibility of a penta with him, other than just spin on them when they are low.

Lucifer of Light

12-03-2012

Try Irelia, cuz nerf Irelia

Bmore04

12-04-2012

try tryndamere

TehNoobGamerz

12-04-2012

No character is particualarly OP. If you want bargin-and-kill-everything style, look for warriors and tanks. I recomment Jax, as he can leap into and fro battle fast and effectively. On top of that, evem Offencive and defencive powers are in his stats. His abilitys also prove he can't serve as support. No champion is OP. But your playstyle may require tweaking, as barging in and killing everything is not always possible. Anyways I recommend:

-Jax
-Xin Zhao
-Riven

Ynette

12-05-2012

Yes, Jax. He just... Naturally tanky without need to build tankiness, can easily beat someone 1 vs 1/2 and you won't even notice his hp going down. He'll strip you down before you know what happened.
With practice, your jump will save your life (jumping on a minion or an ally through the wall to escape) or help you get a kill.

random is jtw

12-05-2012

i would sat Katrina or Garen or Shaco

Fury Daemon

12-11-2012

Thanks so much guys. Every champions you guys suggested are awesome. I checked out each one of them and their skills and all I see is Kill and Kill (love it).
Garen, I'm still think twice about him, because as I see he's good at begin of game, but by the end, he's just too easy to kill. Like Afael said, he's suck at the end game.
Jax is just natural killer, no need to saying anything.
Kat, my mortal enemy, will definitely try her when I got a chance.
And then there are Irelia and Rengar.
So I made my decision, and it come down to Jax, Xin Zhao, Darius, Kat, Irelia. And I have enough IP for 2, so which one should I pick?

Cyanis

12-11-2012

Akali! Her Q is long-ranged, but for her to dish out some serious ass-kicking, she is close-ranged I guess. She's an assassin so she pops her W into the enemy team and just jumps in, killing everything on sight, stealthing, then killing some more. She holds up in mid pretty well pre-6. After 6 she can pretty much kill everyone.

I think she might be what you're looking for, except the tough part. Akali being an assassin naturally makes her "squishy", but she can kill enemies so fast that just a Crystal Scepter combined with lots and lots of spell vamp (passive and gunblade) solves that problem xD

Fury Daemon

12-11-2012

After seeing some Cons about her, I'm afraid she's not my type (but still love her).

Con's

// Highly Squishy //
// Not much teamfight capability unless other CC is used //
// Has no movable or targetable CC //
// Requires special runes + masteries to be great //
// Countered hard by any De-Stealth items / Abilities //

I will consider her when I'm strong enough or high level enough. I'm already having enough trouble dealing with a squishy Yi, add another squishy might kill me soon.