[Help] Which Champion Is Right For Me ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fury Daemon

12-02-2012

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a champ that I would like to make him/her as my main, as I still have no idea who to get yet. I recently just got Master Yi since I saw people use him to kill so awesome, but I kinda fail at Yi, I tried to look up for guide but I guess I'm just a fail Yi. I tried Teemo once and he definitely awesome, but beside him I don't think there's anyone else I would like to play as a ranged, since I'm not a ranged type. So anyway, can you guys help me pick a new champion.

I want a character who...

Close Attk
Tough enough (please don't just die in 2 hit or so) to go head on with any1,(I'm the kind who just head straight to the battle) or jump right into middle of group fight and get some Pentakill :P
Not a support
Fast kill or just plain OP

Basically just jump to the battle and kill

I'm still new so I don't know what the game have to offer me yet.

Here is a list of champions that I think are suit me:

Jax, Talon, Xin zhao, wukong, Pantheon, rengar, Olaf

And since I've never play any1 of them yet, it's just my assumption that they will fit me. Any suggestion is welcome

Kolez

12-02-2012

I think a good champ that fits into that category would be Darius, do some research on him and check him out, he works more some people, and he gets very fast kills when fed.

xSneakyRice

12-02-2012

Jax Darius Rengar and Xin.

They are all AD bruisers. Once fed, or even ahead, they can stomp their lane.

Once fed, they just kill everything lawl

Tr

12-02-2012

For you,
Olaf sounds perfect.
You build him tanky and pop ragnorok.
you should be able to run in there and get a penta-kill okay jking (Though they do have a penta-kill olaf skin)
but you will do damage and survive for more than one hit. While they focus you, your team will be able to clean up

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-02-2012

Jax.

fromancer

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr View Post
For you,
Olaf sounds perfect.
You build him tanky and pop ragnorok.
you should be able to run in there and get a penta-kill okay jking (Though they do have a penta-kill olaf skin)
but you will do damage and survive for more than one hit. While they focus you, your team will be able to clean up
yah olaf is one of the more straight forward bruisers when it comes to iniating.

dontmakemepoolu

12-02-2012

Go Irelia

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...minates-268526

You wont regret it

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fury Daemon View Post
Close Attk
Tough enough (please don't just die in 2 hit or so) to go head on with any1,(I'm the kind who just head straight to the battle) or jump right into middle of group fight and get some Pentakill :P
Not a support
Fast kill or just plain OP
ad bruisers, so basically all top laners, although the" kill fast" part is up to debate since that is the ap and adc's job

sonofzeal

12-02-2012

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Poppy. She struggles on SR due to mana issues, but on Dominion (and to a lesser extend TT) she's exactly what you're describing. Her ult is literally the best in the game for charging straight into a 5v1 under a turret and getting kills. Her passive and armor steroid means you can build glass cannon and still be tanky. And she has absolutely massive burst damage potential depending how you build her.

Strengths:
- fast
- tough
- hits like a truck
- terrifyingly powerful late game

Weaknesses
- horrible mana issues
- no AoE for farming lane or clearning jungle
- no ranged attacks at all, gotta get right up in their grill.

"Feel"
- no-nonsense, tough-as-nails badass

You have to play tactical with her. Her charge is massively more effective if you can bodyslam them into a wall, or use it to push the enemy back towards allies, so positioning is key. And her ult has a lot of creative uses - turret-diving is obvious, it's a great initiation tool, but you can also ult the bruiser to maximize your health-percent Q damage on them, or ult the support and just rampage with impunity for eight seconds. Just try not to ult someone with hard CC.

....otherwise, yeah, sure, Olaf's good too.

Fury Daemon

12-02-2012

Thank you for y'all suggestions. I checked out those champions that you guys suggested, and to be honest they're all awesome and fit my category. Tough choice actually, but still all that talk and look can't compare to playing the real thing. Guess I'm gonna have to wait for while until I can try for free, so I'll know which one fit me best.

What do you guys think about Tryn? He tough as hell when it come to dying.