Mage rune cost.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Lich King21

12-02-2012

How much will a rune page for mage cost? I currently have 17k and the following runes http://i47.tinypic.com/abp4pj.png, also how much will other rune pages cost and which runes should I get?, thanks.

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

i think rune pages are 6300, at least back when i bought mine, or get the bundle(great deal btw)

oh god your runes are all over the place

and this should help you get most pages done, although it is missing a few more specialized pages but this is a good start
look at the infographic on that page
http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...ge-infographic

i should mention a lot of aps are using mr blues instead of ap/lvl but its really preference of more damage vs less taken

Demither

12-03-2012

For a typical mage, I'd suggest 3 Greater Quintessences of Potency, 9 Greater Marks of Insight, 9 Greater Seals of Replenishment and 9 Greater Glyphs of Force. This is just my personal preference, but that gives you:

+15 Ability Power
+8.5 Magic Penetration
+28 Ability Power at level 18 (1.53 per level)
+3.7 Mana Regeneration per 5 seconds

The Quintessences would cost 3150 (1050 each), The Glyphs and Marks would both cost 3690 each (410 each) and the Seals would cost 1845 (205 each).

In total, that's 12 375 IP, though I think you already have some of the Glyphs.

Again, this is just my personal preference, but it should give you an idea for how much the page would cost, if nothing else.

DaSuperMinion

12-04-2012

It depends... but you can always go to the store and look at them find what you want and then get a calculator and figure it all up...

lastchancexi

12-04-2012

I'd switch out Glyphs of Force for Flat MR blues. It really helps trading in lane, and with MR more expensive, you really want it.