NO,just no...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cestrategos

12-03-2012

Look at this link on how my EU west account just got banned for 3 dayshttp://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/472908/#nogo.Today, i was expecting to hav a few fun matches and all but...BOOM ur acc got banned for 3 days!
If u look well ull see that the 3 and 4 i was reported for good reason ;/ i was just mad
but if u look at the 1,2,5 matches i was reported by mad ppl or just ragekids abusing report.
I dont blame Riot,the tribunal is a nice feature to LoL but it just got corrupt and wrong...
Its like in making a 10 years old kid the judge.My sugestion to Riot is to put some QUALIFIED staff in the tribunal and not just letting lvl 20 ppl judge cases...It should be like ppl who are actually known by their posts in the forums,elo etc...If this tribunal continues like this i guess i am going back to Dota2 where ppl are not 10 years old mad kids who abuse report.

Medîeve

12-03-2012

1.) ****** barely into the game. I doubt I'd have to scroll further down for more evidence.
2.) Probably shouldn't have been reported there. If that was your normal behavior, you wouldn't be in the tribunal system.
3.) You admit wrong here.
4.) More admitted wrong.
5.) Telling Amumu you wanna rape him isn't exactly up to the summoner's code.

Reflect a bit, and hopefully come back with game 2 as your norm.

Cestrategos

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medeve View Post
1.) ****** barely into the game. I doubt I'd have to scroll further down for more evidence.
2.) Probably shouldn't have been reported there. If that was your normal behavior, you wouldn't be in the tribunal system.
3.) You admit wrong here.
4.) More admitted wrong.
5.) Telling Amumu you wanna rape him isn't exactly up to the summoner's code.

Reflect a bit, and hopefully come back with game 2 as your norm.
In the 5 i told mumu dat cuz wer just having some fun in a find da Teemo game, and i was like : ``yo i am feeded bro come get me.Oh and fyi i think this is the internet wer not everyone has to follow a way to behave or something like that seems LoL wants to make some rly GROUNDBREAKING advances...

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cestrategos View Post
In the 5 i told mumu dat cuz wer just having some fun in a find da Teemo game, and i was like : ``yo i am feeded bro come get me.Oh and fyi i think this is the internet wer not everyone has to follow a way to behave or something like that seems LoL wants to make some rly GROUNDBREAKING advances...
Ahh yes, the old "sure I joke about rape, but really i'm a nice guy, just hear me out" arguement.

Cestrategos

12-03-2012

I just dont uderstand how can some ppl can control themselves having a ****ing troll like the Lux in game 1.REPORTING PPL PLAYING ENERGY CHAMPS FOR PICKING BLUE? RLY?If u read well blue golem buff gives u energy regen which champs like Shen who use tons if energy or Akali can make great use of it.This tribunal is rules by rage kids and 1% of it are good ppl who make good judgement.

Exploding Barrel

12-03-2012

Yeah, most of those games are a pretty solid punish. Looks like you know why on some of them and I agree with Medieve's tips on the others.

It should be pretty easy for you to clean up how you act and never be in the Tribunal again.

Medîeve

12-03-2012

And that's why you were banned. This isn't the internet. It's an online game community that polices itself and is enforced by staff directly employed by the creater of the game. This community has rules, and whether or not you think it's fine to have some fun at Amumu's expense doesn't mean that Amumu shares that view, or even makes it acceptable if Amumu does.

Cestrategos

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Ahh yes, the old "sure I joke about rape, but really i'm a nice guy, just hear me out" arguement.
U rly think i was mad that game?It was a CUSTOM find the Teemo game...I am not sure if u are a troll or just stupid...

Cestrategos

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medeve View Post
And that's why you were banned. This isn't the internet. It's an online game community that polices itself and is enforced by staff directly employed by the creater of the game. This community has rules, and whether or not you think it's fine to have some fun at Amumu's expense doesn't mean that Amumu shares that view, or even makes it acceptable if Amumu does.
My point is:Some ppl find it difficult to follow the Summoners Code like a robot.And if some ppl abuse report cuz of one sentence lets call it,altought in my point of view a joke,the Tribunal is just WRONG totally wrong...

Cestrategos

12-03-2012

Its like...Riot is cheap or plain lazy not adding professional staff to the Tribunal,cuz lets accept it,LoL has the most **** community in all games...