Thank you Riot for the Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SchierkeWiking

12-03-2012

I've never had so much satisfaction out of a video game as I get from coming to the forums and seeing the endless parade of ******s making some of the most bizarre arguments in a pathetic attempt to justify themselves.

From the classic "they started flamming me!" (what are you, five?), to the amazing "people just insta punish for the IP!" to the "it's a scam by Riot and I'm gonna sue, my daddy is a lawyerzzz!".

The fact that these people actually post their reform cards where is clear that they insulted, trolled, intentionally feed and threatened their team mates with murdering their family and rape them with their dismembered body parts while being 100% convinced that they shouldn't have been banned is true proof of just how many jerks, ******s and borderline sociopaths there are in the world.

The fact that I can make even a small contribution to making their lives slightly worse and improving a little the experience of decent human being that play the game is a better reward than any ammount of IP.

So, thank you Riot.

KUBlueBarracuda

12-03-2012

My favorite part of the whole process is when they post their cards wanting feedback, others people devote some time to explaining how they can improve, then the original poster freaks out and starts insulting those people and claims how wrong they are.

Sadly on these forums when people say they want feedback that usually equates to "please everyone agree with me and not the tribunal because the tribunal is a joke / trolls"

Paine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

t4t

NJ Gamer

12-03-2012

10/10