Cilent Keeps Shutting down after matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ript3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

This is causing problems because I keep getting in matches where theres people **** talking and need the reports to remove them from the game. Preferably permanently. I just played a match as fiddle where my top lane darius starts to **** talk me calling me bad because "Fear" made pantheon run from us when anyone who has played fiddle would know its completely random where they run too.

And just the fact I have to relog to do anything is kinda annoying. It would be nice to know how to fix this or if it will be fixed next patch. Cause I know last patch when the NA servers went down I tried to swap to EU West and the client tried to update and bug then it got stuck at this one part and every time I try to join a match my character load screen was blue and all summoners were then it would bug splat so i reinstalled league to fix this since the repair function didnt work.

Pyr

04-25-2013

Stop using LolReplay. It's the main cause of it. Teamspeak is the second-most common cause.

Ript3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Josh View Post
Stop using LolReplay. It's the main cause of it. Teamspeak is the second-most common cause.
It is? is there any back up you may show me to prove it? I like having replays to go back and look at as for team speak i dont have that.