I've been banned before so I understand why this is a permaban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hobo Lord

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im NOT Sarcastic View Post
I honesty spent the whole game asking for 5v5 over and over and over.
Riot and this community doesn't care, they are mindless drones feeding off their OWN toxicity. The enemy for them is everywhere, they will consume themselves, they will ban so much there will be nothing left but themselves to ban, it may be a blessing that you must leave this community.

Threaten to afk wasn't bannable before, insulting ppl w/out cursing wasn't bannable before, playing badly with odd build wasn't bannable before, the tribunal gets stricter and stricter as the minutes pass.

Town Park Radio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
Riot and this community doesn't care, they are mindless drones feeding off their OWN toxicity. The enemy for them is everywhere, they will consume themselves, they will ban so much there will be nothing left but themselves to ban, it may be a blessing that you must leave this community.

Threaten to afk wasn't bannable before, insulting ppl w/out cursing wasn't bannable before, playing badly with odd build wasn't bannable before, the tribunal gets stricter and stricter as the minutes pass.
Threatening people with behaviors contrary to the Summoner's Code was always bannable. Playing oddly with a bad build is usually (but not always) sekrit coed for "I'm trying to feed and get away with it", and Insulting people was always bannable, even without cursing. You must be new here? Also, since less than 1% of players get a permaban, I'm gonna go ahead and hazard a guess that there will be no self-consuming community.

Follow the Summoner's Code and you won;t get banned anymore.

Im NOT Sarcastic

12-02-2012

So this is really worth a perma, trying to win?

Nen Ragehard

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im NOT Sarcastic View Post
So this is really worth a perma, trying to win?
No. Threatening to AFK is what got you punished by the tribunal.

But it was your disregard for your previous warnings and bans that got you permabanned.

Im NOT Sarcastic

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nen Ragehard View Post
No. Threatening to AFK is what got you punished by the tribunal.

But it was your disregard for your previous warnings and bans that got you permabanned.
My team was a complete refusal at any point to 5v5, they would engage willingly 5v4 and then blame me in an abusive manner. I was 15/3 and led team in cs I clearly not afk at any point.

Lemon Limeade

12-03-2012

Myth: You can't be banned for threatening to afk.

Fact: You can, It's considered trolling and holding your team at knife point, comply or face certain defeat. I have had people threaten to feed and we allowed them to do so -- while we won they got reported and banned [ I've seen their QQ posts, I savor'd it ].

I bid you good day toxic player, while you may make another name and play more. Don't threaten afking or threats at all. They are QUITE re-portable as for yor other games? I didn't go past ' or I afk "

Edit: Thank you Zarst my spell check derped

zarst

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ārtist View Post
Myth: You can't be banned for threatening to afk.

Fact: You can, It's considered trolling and holding your team at knife point, comply or face certain defeat. I have had people threaten to feed and we allowed them to do so -- while we won they got reported and banned [ I've seen their QQ posts, I savor'd it ].

I bid you good day toxic player, while you may make another name and play more. Don't threaten afking or threats at all. They are QUIET re-portable as for yor other games? I didn't go past ' or I afk "
QUIET = QUITE, I see it quite often however this time I could not remain quiet ... lol

MakJuice

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeArchon View Post
Doesn't matter if you did it or not - the threat itself is sufficient for punishment.
lol

TekDriveTruck

12-03-2012

The problem with the OP is the fact he is ignoring his previous behavior that led up to this point and focusing on a very small part of his toxic behavior. No matter what anyone says, he'll keep griping about these cases because he has nothing else. Downvote and move on.

Im NOT Sarcastic

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekDriveTruck View Post
The problem with the OP is the fact he is ignoring his previous behavior that led up to this point and focusing on a very small part of his toxic behavior. No matter what anyone says, he'll keep griping about these cases because he has nothing else. Downvote and move on.
15/3. Lead team in Cs. Spend whole game asking them to 5v5. They keep willingly going in 4v5 and then afterwards abuse me in chat due to their choice they willingly made. I was in no way reported with anything to do with afking. Hell, they are even being abusive in the report they made....

"needs to learn to shut up and ****ing play. instead, just decides to troll and ***** and complain when the game is completely winnable. so much for gold this season"

When all I literally did that whole game was beg for 5v5 fights in a 5v5 game...