Review this Suspension please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamond Elo

12-04-2012

Hey guys, I'm just curious on what your honest thoughts on this recent suspension I got are. I've been playing the game for nearly 3 years, and I'll be honest, I've had temporary suspensions in the past, but nothing like this. I wouldn't be wasting my time here trying to plea my case if I had honestly felt like I did something to warrant a suspension.

I've already posted to "Support" and unfortunately I'm getting the same generic copy/paste replies as everyone else, that do nothing that even remotely comes close to addressing my concerns.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6007169/

So all of these games apparently happened within the past month or so, and here's my breakdown of what happened.

Game 1: I played Malphite, exceptionally well at that, went 5/1/34, and got reported by the enemy team for apparently being so awesome at this game? ok, moving on..

Game 2: I played Nocturne, once again, did an awesome job carrying an ignorant team with my duoq Zyra, who was forced into playing support because he was last pick. It's obvious it was Sivir who reported me, it was the first thing he said. He called us trolls a few times throughout the game, the only thing I did remotely offensive was to tell him to "stfu trash". I went 16/4/12 this game. I got reported by Sivir for being a troll? please...

Game 3: Ok.. So I'm playing Support Janna here, I go 0/1/3 in a 20 minute game, when my teams score was 4/20/7. There was absolutely no way I was gonna win this game. FFS look at the items my team bought. Ryze, Kog, and Dianna were all intent on losing this one. I did call out for the other team to report Ryze once, but in hindsight, I should have asked to to report Kog and Dianna too..

Game 4: Nocturne again, went 14/2/1 in a 25 minute game. Apparently saying "plat" a few times is considered toxic behavior nowadays? Geez, there are thousands of other things I could have been saying that would have been 100x more offensive or vulgar. I'm plat elo.. I find it catchy to say "plat" after big plays.. if doing this results in bans, then damn.. we got a serious problem here.. lol

Game 5: Ok, this is the only game where I truly did anything wrong. I had to leave a game (that I was winning btw) due to an emergency at work. I have practically no leaver history. I was playing with my friend Darius in a normal game, he even tried to reason with them on my behalf.

So yea.. RiotLyte said it himself that the Tribunal system isn't perfect, so how come there isn't a legitimate means of appealing suspensions?

Space Racist

12-05-2012

I reviewed each game and I would have gone with Pardon personally. Sadly the post-decision version of the case doesn't show the report reasons, which makes it a little more difficult to establish why people reported you.

The only 2 things which I felt were negative were saying "lol stfu trash" in response to a team mate who accused you of being a troll, and overall slight annoyance with reference to the "plat" thing - which I'm assuming is just more of a "get on my level" saying. Neither of these points would have made me vote Punish though.

2 cents.

XxXSlaynXxX

12-05-2012

"STFU trash" and your apparent afk in the last game. I might have pardoned as well, though. I mean Lord knows I've said worse in games when someone goes 1/8.

Diamond Elo

12-05-2012

Of course "stfu trash" might seem harsh, but look at the context of the entire game. Sivir was intent on reporting me and my duoq Zyra simply for just being a duoq even before the game began.. Sivir proceeded to call us trolls throughout the game and qq at me for not ganking? I carried so hard.. Sivir didn't deserve the elo he/she got for playing with us. The very first thing Sivir said was.. "well, both reported"

And according the the Tribunal FAQ, 1 leave shouldn't necessarily justify a suspension.. I know it's still a reportable offense, but like I said, I have practically no leaver history and had an emergency at work.. (hospital)

I disconnected from a game due to an emergency, will the Tribunal ban me?
Though you may be reported to the Tribunal, AFKs and leavers are managed by a separate system called LeaverBuster.

Jamie98s

12-05-2012

game 2 easy ban

Diamond Elo

12-05-2012

game 2 easy ban? lol dude... go read the entire chat.. i said "stfu trash" 1 time.. in response to Sivir saying we're reported and trolls.. I went 16/4/12 as Nocturne in the jungle... I communicated with my team the entire game, leading them to victory.. try harder

Space Racist

12-05-2012

The only other thing I can think of is that this isn't your first warning or time ban. Since the reports and games in this particular case were not extreme to any degree, it would appear your punishment was likely chosen because you've been warned before by the system for previous negative behavior.

This case seems fairly light in terms of what you may have done wrong, but the end outcome was majority Punish and the punishment of time ban would indicate this isn't the first time your account has had a warning/ban.

j c0le

12-05-2012

game 2, this is a joke. pardoned.

Sivir [All] [00:04:29] gg
Sivir [00:04:56] if only u took exhaust
Sivir [00:04:58] and didnt trolls us
Sivir [00:05:00] sigh
Nocturne [00:05:04] lol stfu trash

this sivir is giving u attitude because you have chosen 2 summoner spells she is not familiar with on your hero and is giving you grief.

omg , game 4, so comedy......this is most def a false report. all the enemy had to do was mute you.

simple mute, but his team prob got stomped and just wanted to report you out of bad sportsmanship.

game 5, yeah, 100% false report

Diamond Elo

12-05-2012

I've played League for 3 years, with nearly 2k games dude... It's pretty hard not to get reported when I don't always play meta and I enjoy trying new things ocassionally.. for example, 2 PD Nocturne.

Regardless of past suspensions, isn't this supposed to be a live and learn from mistakes kind of scenario? My behavior is nowhere near as insensitive or offensive as most people that you play with every day. The fact of the matter is, It looks like I got 5 reports across 5 games that were hugely undeserved and that's exactly the point I'm trying to make.

j c0le

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeruin View Post
I've played League for 3 years, with nearly 2k games dude... It's pretty hard not to get reported when I don't always play meta and I enjoy trying new things ocassionally.. for example, 2 PD Nocturne.

Regardless of past suspensions, isn't this supposed to be a live and learn from mistakes kind of scenario? My behavior is nowhere near as insensitive or offensive as most people that you play with every day. The fact of the matter is, It looks like I got 5 reports across 5 games that were hugely undeserved and that's exactly the point I'm trying to make.
we are in the same boat.

5 cases, 5 reports.

they cant find a flaw in your case, so they say, "you were toxic before, so most likely you deserve a ban", then they say "not all reports are seen, the cases are only a small percentage of what youre reported on", guess what people in the tribunal only see those cases and vote falsely, then they also say, "every perma bann is reviewed by a riot employee" yet those support people dont give a **** about helping you with your reform cards or explaining to you how you can improve. they copy and paste responses.