Is Singed just too op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaWraith

12-02-2012

Singed is not OP. he is just annoying, and if people don't deal with him properly (by ignoring or cc'ing him) then they can get themselves into trouble. Most people who lose to singed are simply defeating themselves by not playing smart.

Ryze, Cass, and Ahri can all easily defeat Singed in high Elo matches - and those are just champs that I play.

singed is very weak to slows, CC, gap closers, and strong counterpushing tactics. his turret is also very easily ganked while he runs around harrassing the enemy bot laner. all of these are abilities stong bot laners have in abundance.

the strong bot lane champs like yorick nunu AD malz, jax and kogmaw can also defeat singed.

Jayce is a whole new category of OP on dominion, so that's you issue their.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpleskoal View Post
That doesn't make him op, your comment fails.
and when did i state that he was Op,? never, so stfu and stop putting words in other's mouths and i know about SInged bot hell i've been in Low elos from god knows how much, passing from a -42 win ratio to a +25, SInged bot has always been a thing here even before bft existed, stop qqing at every chance you seem to get while ignoring facts, it makes you look like a ****** just wanting to qq for whatever reason because your dearest op and broken bruisers aren't actually winning the games for you as easily as before, and yes i acknowledge bft is Op and SInged isn't, but it doesn't mean most low Elo players didn't have problems with singed before, hell i've seen him facestomping botlane in low elos from a number of players .

Purpleskoal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
and when did i state that he was Op,? never, so stfu and stop putting words in other's mouths and i know about SInged bot hell i've been in Low elos from god knows how much, passing from a -42 win ratio to a +25, SInged bot has always been a thing here even before bft existed, stop qqing at every chance you seem to get while ignoring facts, it makes you look like a ****** just wanting to qq for whatever reason because your dearest op and broken bruisers aren't actually winning the games for you as easily as before, and yes i acknowledge bft is Op and SInged isn't, but it doesn't mean most low Elo players didn't have problems with singed before, hell i've seen him facestomping botlane in low elos from a number of players .
That's what I said and you said my post fails, stop trolling.

MMKH

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
Bottom lane, yes.
Top lane, absolutely useless.
I would disagree about top lane. I main Singed mostly to go top rather than bot IMO, if my team needs a tank. All you do is peel for the carry or run in to theirs. He is good at pushing the top lane or defending points.

Eloquid

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skencer View Post
I play Singed a lot during dominion, and I tend to win a lot of matches (with help from good teams) but recently I've started to wonder is Singed too op? What are your opinions? I just kind of have to assume he is, as I can basically solo 2 or 3 people and usually get away, though not always with a kill.
He's not op in any way. Fun to the bones to play yes, but he's damage output is not much if you don't chase him. And how would you nerf him? Whatever you do to him he becomes garbage. He fulfills his tanky role perfectly. Just don't focus him and don't chase him. Imo Singed is work of pure genius.

konfetarius

12-03-2012

Quote:
I would disagree about top lane. I main Singed mostly to go top rather than bot IMO, if my team needs a tank. All you do is peel for the carry or run in to theirs. He is good at pushing the top lane or defending points.
Also, you don't ignore Singed. Fling/Slow/Poison on your carries is not ignorable.

NavyGothic

12-03-2012

I hate Singed so much. I don't think I'd count him as OP as such, but by god he is an annoying *******.

The main reason he works so well bot lane is that playing against him requires a completely different mindset from any other champ. For the super experienced and high ELO guys that's not a huge deal, but for we mere mortals it's a rough learning curve.

KaWraith

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Also, you don't ignore Singed. Fling/Slow/Poison on your carries is not ignorable.
Slow/fling/poison doesn't make singed any different form most other tanks. sure cc and dislocation abilities aren't "ignorable", but you don't waste your time attacking singed if there is another priority target, or chasing him after the fight is done. Ignoring singed means don't play his game... which is to lead you on a merry chase over half the map and drain 75% of your health with his poison while he does it. Just let singed run off.

konfetarius

12-03-2012

You don't get to attack another priority target if Singed bothers aiming his fling.

Also, if Singed sneaks in enough mpen/ap into his build (huefiretorch), he becomes a priority target.

Sauron

12-03-2012

He's a rock-paper-scissors champ. He either stomps or gets stomped. It's just how he was designed.

Bot lane Swain beats Singed. Bot lane Shaco beats Swain. Bot lane Singed beats Shaco.

In top lane, poke comps are the death of him.