Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Singed just too op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skencer

12-01-2012

I play Singed a lot during dominion, and I tend to win a lot of matches (with help from good teams) but recently I've started to wonder is Singed too op? What are your opinions? I just kind of have to assume he is, as I can basically solo 2 or 3 people and usually get away, though not always with a kill.

FDru

12-01-2012

He has a really low skill cap, so he seems stronger than he actually is.

ShawNuff

12-01-2012

Singed bot has a couple of really cheesey things he can do/build to let him win lanes that you think he shouldn't be able to win.

Purpleskoal

12-01-2012

It's a certian item that makes all tanky APs op.

Infirc

12-02-2012

Quote:
Purpleskoal:
It's a certian item that makes all tanky APs op.

Singed bot has been a thing in low-mid Elos even before that Item existed, your comment fails.

A Slime Appears

12-02-2012

Singed is one of the most annoying champs to play against in the game. Is he OP? Nah. Is he annoying as ****ing ****? Yes.

SuperQuackDuck

12-02-2012

he has some hard counters. mostly mages with built-in slows and/or rylais. ie cass, ahri, etc.

Purpleskoal

12-02-2012

Quote:
Infirc:
Singed bot has been a thing in low-mid Elos even before that Item existed, your comment fails.

That doesn't make him op, your comment fails.

Skencer

12-02-2012

I'm mostly just referring to dominion though, singed in summoners rift is good too but it's too hard to get farm unless you go top, and i do more support bottom than anything. however i learned recently that i just can't touch a good jayce.

BeefJerkyHunter

12-02-2012

Bottom lane, yes.
Top lane, absolutely useless.