The Judicator's Domain (Ask Kayle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle simply raised an eyebrow "As you wish." Kayle then did a fast sweep of her sword that could rival lightning itself just above Pantheon's head before bringing the blade back to her side and simply staring at the Artisan. After a moment, the hairs on the top of Pantheon's helmet all slid to the ground.
Pantheon was unamused by Kayle's action, to say the least.

"...Never do that again."

Dear Luxanna

12-06-2012

Quote:
Kayle flew higher and higher until her home was a mere spec against the ground. There Kayle stopped, simply sitting and allowing her wings to keep them aloft
"W-wow!" Lux said, her arms in a death grip around Kayle. "I didn't realize the... sky went this high." Her hair blew gently in the wind. "This is so coooool... also cold. It's cold up here! How can you stand it?"

The Angel Knight

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post

The other Wukongs approach, and vanish in puffs of smoke as they draw near the other Wukongs. The one remaining grins even more widely.
"Because they're cool! They're all feathery and pretty, and...." he trails off, staring at her wings. After a moment, he snaps back to attention and grins once more. "If you let me, I'll give you something! Here!" He rummages in his pocket for a moment before pulling out a peach. He offers it to the Judicator and nods encouragingly.
"I.. um... okay then.." Kayle simply replied, taking the peach "Though, if you are thinking about plucking a feather.. I would advise against it.." Kayle said before leaning one of her massive wings over to Wukong

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pantheon was unamused by Kayle's action, to say the least.

"...Never do that again."
Kayle simply shrugged "I gave you what you asked for." She replied, placing her sword in front of her and resting her hands on the butt of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"W-wow!" Lux said, her arms in a death grip around Kayle. "I didn't realize the... sky went this high." Her hair blew gently in the wind. "This is so coooool... also cold. It's cold up here! How can you stand it?"
Kayle allowed herself a slight smile at Lux's reaction, looking around at the vast sky they were now flying in "Indeed" Kayle simply replied.. then Kayle simply gestured to her armor "My armor keeps me warm"

AskPantheon

12-06-2012

Quote:
Kayle simply shrugged "I gave you what you asked for." She replied, placing her sword in front of her and resting her hands on the butt of it.
"It is how you did it which is the issue."

Said Pantheon, as he ran his hand over where the plumes on his helmet should have been.

The Angel Knight

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"It is how you did it which is the issue."

Said Pantheon, as he ran his hand over where the plumes on his helmet should have been.
Kayle simply shurgged "If you do not want a demonstration, do not ask for one"

AskPantheon

12-06-2012

"I will not bother arguing over this anymore. It is but a trivial issue. Nevertheless, you have answered my question."

And without saying any further words, Pantheon turned on his heel and left the establishment.

Dear Luxanna

12-06-2012

Quote:
Kayle allowed herself a slight smile at Lux's reaction, looking around at the vast sky they were now flying in "Indeed" Kayle simply replied.. then Kayle simply gestured to her armor "My armor keeps me warm"
Lux glanced at her own armor, which consisted of... a breastplate, boots, and a little around her forearms. The rest was loose cloth or skintight fabric.

"Yeah, I didn't think of that..." Lux said.

She brought her legs up to wrap around Kayle, too.

"How long could you fly like this?" She asked.

The Angel Knight

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux glanced at her own armor, which consisted of... a breastplate, boots, and a little around her forearms. The rest was loose cloth or skintight fabric.

"Yeah, I didn't think of that..." Lux said.

She brought her legs up to wrap around Kayle, too.

"How long could you fly like this?" She asked.
Kayle simply shrugs "Hours" she replied "My wings do not tire easily."

Ask The Reaver

12-06-2012

Quote:
Kayle simply glared at the Reaver, pointing her blade in his direction "I suggest you go back to your cage.. before crush you like the insignificant insect you are.." Kayle said darkly "And you better take my offer.. before I change my mind.."
Kha'Zix rolled his eyes, groaning. "But the cage is so cramped." He said in a taunting manor. "Besides, I think I've stated this before. I'm Voidreaver, not a insect. I thought angels were suppose to smart." He said crossing his arms and smiling.

The Angel Knight

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix rolled his eyes, groaning. "But the cage is so cramped." He said in a taunting manor. "Besides, I think I've stated this before. I'm Voidreaver, not a insect. I thought angels were suppose to smart." He said crossing his arms and smiling.
"You are nothing more than an insect, a blight upon this world in my eyes.. and if it were not for the summoners.. I would destroy you.." Kayle then narrowed her eyes "But mark my words, if so much as touch another innocent person, I will hunt you down.. summoners be damned."