The Judicator's Domain (Ask Kayle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesaber

01-11-2013

((Oh the urge to stop Despir right now is unbearable))

((Though I suppose I should point out, Nothing Despir did would affect Kayle. She's literally part of a race of gods. Immortal. Deities. Super powerful beings that could wreck every single champion in the league without issue if let do so. The Void wouldn't do squat to her))

xcyper33

01-11-2013

((Wow nice plot twist Despir!))

DespirThoth

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
((Oh the urge to stop Despir right now is unbearable))

((Though I suppose I should point out, Nothing Despir did would affect Kayle. She's literally part of a race of gods. Immortal. Deities. Super powerful beings that could wreck every single champion in the league without issue if let do so. The Void wouldn't do squat to her))
No they aren't. at best, they're angels. Incredibly powerful but finite celestial entities. Void beings = lovecraftian nightmare gods. So overpowered by their very nature that their language causes mortals to go insane if they try and speak it, reality can literally tremble at their movement, they are beyond infinite, simply because the concept of beyond infinite causes madness in mortals. Void = Azathoth/Nyarlathotep/Cthulhu, **** like that.))

Bladesaber

01-11-2013

((So you've got a character that can do all that huh? And this....isn't overpowered how?))

EDIT: (( Kayle was a great hero - the strongest of an immortal race committed to destroying evil wherever it could be found. Ok so....why is Kayle even talking to Despir then? If the void is evil....and Kayle is part of a race solely committed to destroying said evil....shouldn't she have kicked her/it out? And it says Immortal right there))

DespirThoth

01-11-2013

No, I'm saying that the void is supposed to be the lovecraftian horror stand in. She's not that powerful, but kayle accepted the offer, and that much void energy would work on her. I'd think any void character of high power, cho, kha, despie, Omen, would all be like baron nashor without league restrictions on them))

DespirThoth

01-11-2013

Quote:
((So you've got a character that can do all that huh? And this....isn't overpowered how?))

EDIT: (( Kayle was a great hero - the strongest of an immortal race committed to destroying evil wherever it could be found. Ok so....why is Kayle even talking to Despir then? If the void is evil....and Kayle is part of a race solely committed to destroying said evil....shouldn't she have kicked her/it out? And it says Immortal right there))
Immortal =/= deity. Immortal doesnt even mean lower celestial like an angel would be. Immortal just means you can't die. My spin on the void is that it's not inherently evil, just in favor of dominations, changing things and incredibly overbearing. Besides, hitler was convinced killing the jews was god's work. Just because someone thinks what they're doing is good, and what everyone else does is evil doesnt make that true. Thats why morgana/kayle are an ambiguous who is right relationship. Sure, Kayle is all joly and goody goody, but she also maimed her own sister permanently for disagreeing canonically. Morgana is dark and grungy, uses soul magic, but she wants to protect the freedom of those not of her species. Thinking in absolutes always makes you wrong. Remember that.

Besides, what I'm doing will actually help them reconcile. And we can do that here because riot is too ****ing lazy to actually write anything anymore.))

xcyper33

01-11-2013

Quote:

((Read more lovecraft, bro lol))

DespirThoth

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
((Wow nice plot twist Despir!))
I figured it was fairly obvious what I was doing.))

Ms Annie Hastur

01-12-2013

Did kayle poof? ))

xcyper33

01-12-2013

((Kayle's scared! This storyline scenario may force her to have more contact with Morgana. That is scary in itself! haha))