The Judicator's Domain (Ask Kayle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

Senior Member

01-09-2013

"It doesn't matter what I feel" Kayle simply said "I still need to carry out my mission, which is what I am going to do."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DespirThoth

Senior Member

01-09-2013

"Who says it doesn't matter what you feel?" She put her head level with Kayle's, edging up beside her. "You're worlds away, free from your conflict. Free from masters and authority, this is the one chance you have to make up with your sister. Why not take it?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

Senior Member

01-09-2013

"Because I cannot simply abandon my people.."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle shrugged "Even being eons old, I am still not a perfect being" Kayle admitted
♪Well no one is,♪ Sona replied, ♪But if they were, they'd be no fun.♪

Sona took another sip of her tea, smiling afterwords.

♪So Kayle, I have to ask. What is it like to have wings?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DespirThoth

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
"Because I cannot simply abandon my people.."
"You mean like you simply abandoned your sister?" She shakes her head. "No, torture, making sure she'd never fly again because she disagreed with you, THEN abandoning her would be more accurate. For you, simply abandoning them would be a slight less cruel, wouldnt you say?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well no one is,♪ Sona replied, ♪But if they were, they'd be no fun.♪

Sona took another sip of her tea, smiling afterwords.

♪So Kayle, I have to ask. What is it like to have wings?♪
Kayle shrugged again "Same feel as if to have legs, or hands. It's simply a part of me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DespirThoth View Post
"You mean like you simply abandoned your sister?" She shakes her head. "No, torture, making sure she'd never fly again because she disagreed with you, THEN abandoning her would be more accurate. For you, simply abandoning them would be a slight less cruel, wouldnt you say?"
Kayle frowned "..Are you here to help, or make me feel worse? Besides, mine and Morgana's relationship is beyond repair, she will never forgive me"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DespirThoth

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle shrugged again "Same feel as if to have legs, or hands. It's simply a part of me"



Kayle frowned "..Are you here to help, or make me feel worse? Besides, mine and Morgana's relationship is beyond repair, she will never forgive me"
"Both. And how do you know? You haven't even tried. Just let me help you, and you'll be able to reconcile. I promise."
She smiles, holding out her hand again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Kayle sighed.. and hesitantly reached out her hand and placed it in DespirThoth's


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle shrugged again "Same feel as if to have legs, or hands. It's simply a part of me"
♪Well I guess it would be,♪ Sona remarked, ♪Are all angels born with the ability to fly? Or do they learn like baby birds do?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DespirThoth

Senior Member

01-10-2013

"Mmmm, nice." She said, smiling widely. Painlessly, those barbed tendrils would drive into Kayle's arm and begin to snake up like veins. Large ones, of course, but veins none the less. Pumping tons and tons of void energy into Kayle, she'd grin happily. "You know, I know Morgana is using something from your world and it's not actually evil in and of itself, but damn. You're more insane than I thought if you thought Void energy would be even close to similar. Or did you not think that's what I was gonna do? I guess that's just my own skill. Though, you'll see very soon the Void isn't all bad..." She sneered, pulling the tendrils out as the Void energies began to overtake Kayle's form, changing her.

Despir'Thoth throws a Void portal open and steps halfway through it. She knew the institute would send cronies after her, but she could escape at any moment now, on the drop of a hat. She just wanted to watch closer than a scrying spell would let her... at least for now. "If you can come out of this as you once were, my dear, you'll be stronger than I thought. But have fun with that unquenchable urge to spread this taint of yours to Morgana!"


Her face almost split open with how large her grin was.