The Judicator's Domain (Ask Kayle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

01-07-2013

"Considering how nice and respectful Morgana is to everyone she meets, it's a wonder how someone could cause such great harm to her. She really isn't all that bad, honestly"

The Angel Knight

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
"It took me awhile to find it, the Summoner's don't have much on our race. But a book was found, apparently Morgana gave it to them at some point. It's a sword that was meant to be used by one who's "Judgement was impartial." I think it might mean me. I'm the only one who can see both sides of the conflict, because both sides hate me the same."
Kayle sat up and eyed the weapon.. picking it up and studying it "..It's possible.." she simply said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Oh, um sure,♪ Sona replied, ♪You have some sugar?♪
Kayle went back to her kitchen and got two glasses, pouring a cup for her and Sona, putting sugar in Sona's and handing it to her

DespirThoth

01-07-2013

"And you would break her wings and scar her for the rest of her life because all you had were differences. How does that make you just?" She yawns slightly, the rows and rows of teeth glinting in the light.

Ask the String

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle went back to her kitchen and got two glasses, pouring a cup for her and Sona, putting sugar in Sona's and handing it to her
Sona took the cup with a warm smile, ♪Thanks.♪

She took a sip and instantly her tune reflected her reaction, ♪Oh wow, this is good. I guess if anyone could make good tea, it would be an angel.♪

The Angel Knight

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DespirThoth View Post
"And you would break her wings and scar her for the rest of her life because all you had were differences. How does that make you just?" She yawns slightly, the rows and rows of teeth glinting in the light.
"..I..." Kayle shook her head and simply stared at the floor. She did not like hearing this.

Quote:
Sona took the cup with a warm smile, ♪Thanks.♪

She took a sip and instantly her tune reflected her reaction, ♪Oh wow, this is good. I guess if anyone could make good tea, it would be an angel.♪
Kayle simply gave a soft laugh, taking a seat and a sip of her own tea"I do not know why your revere me in such a light"

Ask the String

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle simply gave a soft laugh, taking a seat and a sip of her own tea"I do not know why your revere me in such a light"
♪Because,♪ Sona replied, ♪I told you, I try to see everything in a positive way. Besides, I don't know if you noticed, but you do happen to have a feint glow around you. Of course, that could just be light reflecting off your armor.♪

xcyper33

01-08-2013

"Kayle, maybe you should speak with Viktor. Knowing him, he could probably come up with a way to repair Morgana's wings, through technology. Did you ever think of that?"

DespirThoth

01-08-2013

"As I've said, Morgana likely wouldnt want to repair her wings because they represent what she feels she's been going through to save those lesser from the tyranny Kayle's side wants, at least in her eyes. But Kayle, you seem pained... Is truth too much for you to handle?"

The Angel Knight

01-08-2013

Quote:
♪Because,♪ Sona replied, ♪I told you, I try to see everything in a positive way. Besides, I don't know if you noticed, but you do happen to have a feint glow around you. Of course, that could just be light reflecting off your armor.♪
Kayle shrugged "Even being eons old, I am still not a perfect being" Kayle admitted

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"Kayle, maybe you should speak with Viktor. Knowing him, he could probably come up with a way to repair Morgana's wings, through technology. Did you ever think of that?"
"Morgana would hardly allow it.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DespirThoth View Post
"As I've said, Morgana likely wouldnt want to repair her wings because they represent what she feels she's been going through to save those lesser from the tyranny Kayle's side wants, at least in her eyes. But Kayle, you seem pained... Is truth too much for you to handle?"
Kayle sat in silence for a while, still staring at the floor "Can we please change the subject.." she finally said

DespirThoth

01-08-2013

"If you wish to avoid your problems as you always have, that's fine with me." Despir'Thoth smiled. Or it at least looked like she was trying to mimic one. For having such a human like face atop that monstrous form, it didn't seem like it was built for human body language.