The Judicator's Domain (Ask Kayle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesaber

01-07-2013

He sat next to her. "Please stop sighing, I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject."

The Angel Knight

01-07-2013

"It's alright" Kayle replied "I'll be okay"

Bladesaber

01-07-2013

Rirlan gently laid his right hand on her shoulder. "We'll find a way to resolve our people's disputes. I know we will. I may not have much strength but I'll lend whatever I have to help."

Ask the String

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
"I'll deal with it" Kayle simply replied "At least I sleep well knowing no one else has to carry this burden"
♪Alright then,♪ Sona replied, ♪Say, you wouldn't happen to have any tea around, would you?♪

DespirThoth

01-07-2013

"You wouldn't put it past yourself either. You're two sides of the same coin." Despir'Thoth continues to eye Kayle. As if she was sizing her up. "How pitiable that after all this time, worlds away, you still can't put differences aside. Do you even remember why you started fighting all those thousands of years ago?"

The Angel Knight

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
Rirlan gently laid his right hand on her shoulder. "We'll find a way to resolve our people's disputes. I know we will. I may not have much strength but I'll lend whatever I have to help."
"I can only hope" Kayle replied with a sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Alright then,♪ Sona replied, ♪Say, you wouldn't happen to have any tea around, would you?♪
Kayle blinked and went to the kitchen, coming back with a pot of tea. "Would like some?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DespirThoth View Post
"You wouldn't put it past yourself either. You're two sides of the same coin." Despir'Thoth continues to eye Kayle. As if she was sizing her up. "How pitiable that after all this time, worlds away, you still can't put differences aside. Do you even remember why you started fighting all those thousands of years ago?"
"We had differences, that's really the only reason" Kayle simply replied, shaking her head a little

Bladesaber

01-07-2013

Rirlan looked at her and stood up. His eyes glowed as he drew from seemingly nowhere his sword. He planted it lightly on the ground and looked at her. "Do you know what this is?"

The Angel Knight

01-07-2013

Kayle shook her head "No."

Bladesaber

01-07-2013

"It took me awhile to find it, the Summoner's don't have much on our race. But a book was found, apparently Morgana gave it to them at some point. It's a sword that was meant to be used by one who's "Judgement was impartial." I think it might mean me. I'm the only one who can see both sides of the conflict, because both sides hate me the same."

Ask the String

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle blinked and went to the kitchen, coming back with a pot of tea. "Would like some?"
♪Oh, um sure,♪ Sona replied, ♪You have some sugar?♪