The Judicator's Domain (Ask Kayle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle gave a soft laugh "You would think, wouldn't you?" Kayle replied "The only books back home were old history of The Ancient Ones." Kayle replied "And a few books filled with nothing but war strategies."
♪If I may, why was your people at war so much?♪ Sona started, ♪ Forgive me, but I though Angels were meant to be peaceful beings who protected over the weak and pure willed.♪

The Angel Knight

01-04-2013

"That's what we did." Kayle replied "By cleansing the evil in the universe." Kayle added

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Quote:
"That's what we did." Kayle replied "By cleansing the evil in the universe." Kayle added
♪But isn't evil a point of view?♪ Sona pointed out, ♪Some people seem to think Pentakill is evil, but from the way I see it, it's just another band bringing music to the world in a new form.♪

The Angel Knight

01-04-2013

"Our say is final" Kayle simply replied

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Quote:
"Our say is final" Kayle simply replied
♪I see...well who am I to argue against the word of an angel, right?♪ Sona concluded, not wanting to get on Kayle's bad side, ♪So if you don't mind me asking, what was your home like? Besides the wars and whatnot...♪

The Angel Knight

01-04-2013

"It was beautiful.. filled with wonder and majesty" Kayle said smiling "We walked upon the clouds, next to the sun itself"

Ask the String

01-04-2013

♪Next to the sun? Didn't it get hot?♪ Sona joked, ♪So if the place was so beautiful, why did you decide to come down here? I mean, granted there are a few great places in Runterra, but nothing that could compare with living among the clouds.♪

The Angel Knight

01-04-2013

"I was forced to come here, to stop Morgana from raising the summoners against me"

Ask the String

01-04-2013

♪Oh I see,♪ Sona stated, ♪I know it's a touchy subject, but how did that conflict start anyway? I doubt one day you guys started hating each other.♪

The Angel Knight

01-04-2013

Kayle sighed and stood up, looking at herself in a mirror "There were people of our race that questioned our way. They saw us as tyrants, forcing them into a false sense of security and breaking their freedom" Kayle closed her eyes for a moment "I asked Morgana to join me.. but she would not.. So I did what was best for my people"