The Judicator's Domain (Ask Kayle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"It was fun." Lux said happily. "Would do it again! ...maybe on a warmer day." She rubbed her arms together. "Thanks~."
Kayle nodded to Lux "I am glad you liked it."

Bladesaber

12-07-2012

Rirlan looked at his wings and started, they were normally covered and concealed. He sighed, guessing Kayle's presence was enough to cause them to appear. "I....I don't remember much of our people, I have been..." He motions to himself. "Corrupted."

Ask The Reaver

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle watched the Reaver like a hawk, hands tightening around her blade, less the void creature try anything.. the Reaver was capable of.. love? Little angelic Voidreavers!? SNUGGLING!? Kayle resisted the urge to vomit, though her face did writhe in disgust .. the thought of this was almost as bad as finding out what Morgana and Talon did in Morgana's bakery.. Kayle simply grabbed the Voidreaver and shoved him away from her "I would sooner mate with that disgusting, bottomless pit know as Kog'Ma.." Kayle said, resting her hands on the butt of her sword once more "Now.. leave if you have nothing else to say.."
Kha'Zix raised a brow when he was shoved. A small smile crept across his face briefly after. "I think it would be wise not touch me Judicator. For your own safety." He said. He looked at her slightly confused afterwards. "Though Kog'Maw is but a void child. Then again, I'm not familiar with the age restriction of how you angels mate." He said looking down at his claws.

The M˛nkey King

12-07-2012

Quote:
"I.. um... okay then.." Kayle simply replied, taking the peach "Though, if you are thinking about plucking a feather.. I would advise against it.." Kayle said before leaning one of her massive wings over to Wukong.
"Why would I do that?" The monkey slowly reached out and gently ran a hand over Kayle's wing. "Wow, soft!" he exclaimed, trying not to be overeager about it so as to avoid pulling a feather. He stepped back and grinned at Kayle. "You wanna feel my hair, too? Ooh, ooh, will you take me flying some time? Please?!"

The Angel Knight

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
Rirlan looked at his wings and started, they were normally covered and concealed. He sighed, guessing Kayle's presence was enough to cause them to appear. "I....I don't remember much of our people, I have been..." He motions to himself. "Corrupted."
Kayle looked a little worried and confused at the same time "What happened..?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix raised a brow when he was shoved. A small smile crept across his face briefly after. "I think it would be wise not touch me Judicator. For your own safety." He said. He looked at her slightly confused afterwards. "Though Kog'Maw is but a void child. Then again, I'm not familiar with the age restriction of how you angels mate." He said looking down at his claws.
"Tch" Kayle shook her head "You harming me is the least of my worries.." Kayle said, rolling her eyes. "And if you do not wish to be shoved.. stay away from me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
"Why would I do that?" The monkey slowly reached out and gently ran a hand over Kayle's wing. "Wow, soft!" he exclaimed, trying not to be overeager about it so as to avoid pulling a feather. He stepped back and grinned at Kayle. "You wanna feel my hair, too? Ooh, ooh, will you take me flying some time? Please?!"
"No.. I do not wish to feel your hair.. and uh... okay?" Kayle replied

Bladesaber

12-07-2012

"I still don't know for sure. I was on scouting duty when I landed in a hole, breaking my left wing in the process. I couldn't fly out, so I searched for some light to heal myself with. A strange purple light called to me, and before I knew it, the left side of my body was corrupted by what I think is the dark energies our enemies use. I..." He chocked slightly, but regained his composure. "I'm not sure what to do, I'm an unclean, an outcast of our people even if I could find my way back."

The Angel Knight

12-07-2012

Kayle looked the man over, circling him before stopping in front of him. "I'll have a look at you.. and see if there is anything I can do"

Bladesaber

12-07-2012

Rirlan shook his head. "I doubt there is anything you could do, but proceed as you wish."

Ask The Reaver

12-07-2012

Quote:
"Tch" Kayle shook her head "You harming me is the least of my worries.." Kayle said, rolling her eyes. "And if you do not wish to be shoved.. stay away from me."
"You mean..." He said as he cloaked. He was invisible and reappeared, brushing against Kayle, and rubbing his hard skin against her armor. "Like this?" Rub rub.

AODRG

12-07-2012

Alice approched Kayle's home nervously. She had heard not only was there an angel living in Demacia, but also that she was accepting questions. She had to see if the rumors were true.

Alice snuck up to the nearby window and peaked in. She noticed a strange Monkey with an unusually long stick, a few people she didn't really recognize, but no one of importance.

She almost was about to give up, but, as luck would have it, Kayle came into view of the window. Alice's eyes widened as she could barely believe that an actuall angel was here. She wanted to go in, ask her something, but was too distracted by both her thoughts and the sight of seeing Kayle to move.

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer