Path out of Elo Hell!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

first time Vayne

12-02-2012

I love how everyone is completely missing your point and getting all upset (*cough* negative attitude *cough*) over trolls and leavers. Way to go, guys.

OP, good message to send people. I just wish everyone would take it to heart when they read it...

BiteChickens

12-02-2012

If you are never giving up, the odds are in your favour that the other team will get a quitter more often than your team. And if you actively encourage your team not to quit, the odds that the enemy team has quitters instead of your team is even higher. Eventually in low Elos, especially if you Duo with someone you trust, you will win most games because your opponents will always be full of trolls and leavers.

ArchangelAlchemy

12-02-2012

I would like to add to Dotayy's point. I myself have been stuck in ELO hell. Twice! I've noticed that my negative attitude has crippled my ability to focus on the game and therefore leading me to a loss in my rank. I have climbed my way from a 579 rating to a 767 rating by changing my attitude and the will to work around others.

Dotayy

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchangelAlchemy View Post
I would like to add to Dotayy's point. I myself have been stuck in ELO hell. Twice! I've noticed that my negative attitude has crippled my ability to focus on the game and therefore leading me to a loss in my rank. I have climbed my way from a 579 rating to a 767 rating by changing my attitude and the will to work around others.
Nice! Keep climbing up. Get over 1k! But I feel like until atleast 1600 its elo hell.

Even at 1200 I kept getting trolls. How else do you lose 15 in a row? =\

Noah Zark

12-03-2012

I am stuck with a low elo because of poor teams, and as I understand it, try to be positive and play one ranked match a day

Rillain

12-03-2012

I've narrowed down the most common reasons of losing to bad top and bad bot. I would just duo with someone and have us take jungler/support. elo hell ftl =/

Hate Incarnate

12-03-2012

aye in S2 i may not have been in a high elo rating but i won about 3 games with a dc at the start as voilbear kind of funny how i was him and won every one of them in a 4v5