Your opinion in this Suspension

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iNurse

12-03-2012

Alright guys, this isn't anything new, I've had a temporary suspension in this past and perhaps that's why it was easier for me to get suspended this time? But that was quite awhile back. I've been playing the game for 3 years, with probably near 2k games.

Anywho, supposedly the Tribunal is foolproof and false punishments aren't supposed to occur, but I can't agree with this recent suspension at all.. I got 5 reports across 5 games, all of which I did exceptionally well. I did have to leave 1 game due to emergency at work, but I practically have no leaver history. I didn't say anything vulgar or offensive.

Now if I had fed, harassed my team or the enemy, trolled or any of the typical stuff you would think warrant suspensions I wouldn't be here.. So I'm just curious what you guys think, please be honest.

Here's the link for the case review http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6007169/

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-03-2012

Nocturne [00:05:04] lol stfu trash

Nocturne [00:05:14] u noobs shouldnt have taken mid and top

For starters.

OlBloodNGutz

12-03-2012

If I had to guess, the ban came from Game 2.

Nocturne [00:03:55] qq more

Nocturne [00:05:04] lol stfu trash

Nocturne [00:05:14] u noobs shouldnt have taken mid and top

Nocturne [00:08:49] whata noob

To say nothing of context, the majority of pardons I personally have voted for we're in cases of good natured ribbing and ball busting, but punishments were handed out by the majority anyway for what I assume is a case of people skimming over reports for certain buzz words and if they find any it's an instant punish.

Just my two cents.

KingSnafu

12-03-2012

well your gonna stay gone cause elo system never changing to win in you have to choose your games wisely some days i dont even get to play a ranked game because i had to dodge them all. Dont lose elo for it so take advantage

iNurse

12-03-2012

lol.. ok, but what it doesn't show is them instalocking and demanding roles that they proceeded to feed with.. mid and top got carried hard that game, I was duoq with Zyra that game whom they forced to play "support"

they are the worst kinda of trash.. the kind that have no regards for team comp and simply play whatever they want in queues and cannot be reasoned with

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-03-2012

If you have to justify your behavior, your punishment was justified.

angelswilldie

12-03-2012

in my opinion i would not of punished but i guess your subject to majority vote. just dont talk so much **** let your K/D do the talking.

iNurse

12-03-2012

see, that's what's so **** about this system.. you're playing a freakin online game.. with a chat system that allows you to filter out all chat and mute individuals.. if anything only 1 of my games did I even say anything like "stfu trash" or "noobs"

not to say that people should have to mute.. but damn, some of the kids need to grow some thicker skin..

I guess IP farming the tribunal is easier than actually winning games..

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-03-2012

The Tribunal doesn't award IP anymore. And even when it did, it was far less IP than even losing games.