Season 3 range adc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griseldurf

12-01-2012

So because Phantom Dancer is getting nerfed in S3 what do people think are going to be the new most popular adc items besides trin-force, inf edge, last whisper (with the new penetration math), and bloodthirster?

I've seen some stuff that could be very situational like shiv on Dravan or hurricane on Twitch

I realize this is on the wrong thread. I was not paying attention when I was making it. argh. A way to fix my derp is what champs do people think might become more viable as adc because of the new potential items and changes.

IonDragonX

12-01-2012

The formula for ranged AD carry will still be the same. In the late game, they will probably be building a Statikk Shiv instead of a second Phantom Dancer.

Basically, RADC isn't going anywhere. High crit builds are still going to be the best late game carries.

Don't get too upset about the loss of move speed on the PD. The enchantments to the boots more than make up for that.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Trinity Force has not been popular on most ADCs, it's more of a bruiser item.

And please, just wait till the patch hits; WAAAY more than Phantom Dancers is changing.

DH Pestilence

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
The formula for ranged AD carry will still be the same. In the late game, they will probably be building a Statikk Shiv instead of a second Phantom Dancer.

Basically, RADC isn't going anywhere. High crit builds are still going to be the best late game carries.

Don't get too upset about the loss of move speed on the PD. The enchantments to the boots more than make up for that.
Yeah except anyone can just buy the upgraded boots and benefit. Phantom dancers allowed ADC's to have a clear advantage with movement speed.

Griseldurf

12-01-2012

I don't think that shiv will be good except on certain champs like Dravan.

So to move away from the item discussion I'll say that I think Twitch might be a much more popular pick in S3. With Oracles becoming garbage he becomes super strong and an item like runaan's hurricane has a champ who makes use of the on-hit secondary bolts with his poison passive.

ProfDrDeath

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post

Second PD?

The standard Formula for ranged AD carry atm ist:

Berserker's/Ninja Tabi/Merc's

Infinity Edge
Bloodthirster
Last Whisper
Phantom Dancer/Trinity Force
The order of these items varies, depending on the exact ADC.

Defensive Item (GA or QSS)

Only people who want to get melted in ~1 ms buy a second PD in place of a Defensive Item.

MarcusGraves

12-02-2012

i may have to get hurricane on kog since it applies his bio arcane on the extra shots, tempting.

Gruteng

12-02-2012

They are really gonna stay the same, the only significant nerf to pd was the movespeed.

Billy Th3 Kill

02-04-2013

putos