Is irelia worth buying?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sterring

12-01-2012

I seen some pretty good irelias And she looks like a good top.. And i was thinking of buying her. Is she worth it?

Le MowMow

12-01-2012

I'm not sure how she is in ranked but she's my go-to top champ. She's very well rounded and her W provides a decent amount of sustain. Baiting people into tower diving you then stunning them with E is pretty fun to do too... lol.

Acolyte Lee Sin

12-01-2012

Irelia is just perfect , she is my main. She is the best.

i have 2 skin for irelia. i love irelia

adc

12-01-2012

Irelia is a very, very strong champion. Played properly, she's probably one of the better top laners in the game.

FreakinEpic808

12-02-2012

Shes the best champion in the game

Keuzen

12-02-2012

Depends on your play style. She can either be the worst champion in the game, or the best.

Intellectional

12-02-2012

She's got good sustain, scales well and is a good counter to a lot of popular picks. Definitely a solid choice.

Guiandes

12-02-2012

Is Irelia worth buying? Well, lots of champions are if u see it from the fun side of playing her. Is it worth to master irelia? I would say hell yeah. And thats just my humble opinion

Friesguy

12-02-2012

Irelia is an ADC's worst nightmare. She can simply Q onto a carry, take him down, and you'll win the team fight. GA is considered a core item on her, and since she's naturally super tanky, she can afford to be focused and come back alive and kicking. I'd recommend her if you have spare IP.

GilderienTheWise

12-02-2012

She is definitely worth it! She was one of the first champions I bought, and I've never regretted it! She's not very hard, but if you take time with her, you can do a lot, and she's all very around fun!