Holy **** riot darius and teemo are not fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinetyNineTails

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
You have never played with darius then. Anytime i try to farm lane after we ace them, darius runs in and uses his AoE and clears them all and i maybe get 1 or 2. Assist gold aint **** either.
I main Darius on TT. His wave clearing (and general farming capacity) is crazy good, but even Darius can't farm everything. I continue to believe that if you can't outfarm someone who's dead, you have a problem.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I have to add a note on Voli vs. short-range adcs and melee carries. his kit creates a "cc or die" situation, which in my elo is mostly "die"

Demacry

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombotMECHA View Post
I have to add a note on Voli vs. short-range adcs and melee carries. his kit creates a "cc or die" situation, which in my elo is mostly "die"
Mostly, in my experience, if you go into TT without cc or an escape then you're asking to get focused and nailed to the floor.

Darius/Teemo/Singed can be beaten pretty easily actually. All of them share the weakness of short range, Teemo is very easy to burst down if he's caught out of position, Singed relies on his speed and high hp, and Darius is only dangerous within the range of his Q.

My personal favorites for beating this composition are Malzahar and Viktor.

Viktor brings insane levels of cc with his W and R but still shines on the damage front with his E and a Blackflame Torch combo'd with his Deathray Sceptar. Tie in his Q and a Cleanse for easy escapes and survivability.

Malzahar excels at picking off high hitpoint targets with his W and E (there's no reason to ever not get a BFT if magic dmg accounts for more than 50% of your total dmg) and his R crushes soft targets like Teemo. He can maintain control of the fight from a very safe distance thanks to his Q and passive.

A great mid-game item on both of these champs is Rylei's Crystal Sceptar which will essentially freeze Darius and Singed in place and put some hard zoning against Teemo (Malzahar is particularly effective with this when combo'd with his W). It certainly doesn't hurt that it will help you survive brief brushes with Teemo and Darius should you run into one of them unexpectedly.

If Teemo shrooms are giving you a problem then you should probably invest in an early Hextech Sweeper. The stats are delicious and the active will save you every time is used appropriately.

It doesn't hurt to get a fair amount of mag res against this composition (no matter your champion, Negatron Cloak builds into a lot of useful things) as the only real source of AD damage is going to be Darius in most cases (building AD Teemo is a slow endeavour unless fed) which is also easy enough to fix with a healthy does of hp and armor.

Of course you're still required to tred carefully but try to lane Malz/Vik (or a champion of similar disposition; Ahri or Caitlyn arn't too bad vs this comp) vs Teemo/Singed and any decent champion with range vs Darius/Singed.

TL;DR: Above average range and AoE dps will counter this composition with proper play.