Holy **** riot darius and teemo are not fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draktok

12-01-2012

I get you can't balance per map, but you know what else isn't fun? Not having 3 friends on, and being unable to enjoy 3s ranked because of darius singed teemo every game.

Why dont we have a draft pick ? I'll take a 5 minute queue over 15 minutes of ****in teemo shrooms

Crede777

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draktok View Post
I get you can't balance per map, but you know what else isn't fun? Not having 3 friends on, and being unable to enjoy 3s because of darius singed teemo every game.

Why dont we have a draft pick ? I'll take a 5 minute queue over 15 minutes of ****in teemo shrooms
Yeah.

Playing Darius and Teemo is fun for exactly 1 person -- Darius or Teemo. And even then Darius isn't that fun.

Draktok

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede777 View Post
Yeah.

Playing Darius and Teemo is fun for exactly 1 person -- Darius or Teemo. And even then Darius isn't that fun.
I have no problem with either pick in ranked - you let the other team pick them it's fair game.

But picking them in normals isn't fun for anyone, especially if you lose a game because your ally darius had 26 kills but wasn't good enough to end the game and the rest of your team has less gold than everyone because of it

LegendAwaknd

12-01-2012

Darius + Singed + Teemo = win everytime. Please don't nerf any of them I love the challenge. My goal= beat this team comp. still trying, but it will happen.

LegendAwaknd

12-01-2012

Oh yeah..This team comp. you only see in non ranked games soooo, if you don't want the to face these guys then play ranked games.

LegendAwaknd

12-01-2012

Meaning singed and Darius are always banned and Teemo only sometimes.

Yasako

12-01-2012

I got beaten as Teemo + Singed + Darius by Leona, Corki (some ADC, I don't remember), and I think a bruiser.

Draktok

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mak556 View Post
I got beaten as Teemo + Singed + Darius by Leona, Corki (some ADC, I don't remember), and I think a bruiser.
what does that have to do with them being annoying. I didn't say op, I said annoying

NinetyNineTails

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draktok View Post
especially if you lose a game because your ally darius had 26 kills but wasn't good enough to end the game and the rest of your team has less gold than everyone because of it
How is it possible for the two non-Darius members of your team to end up shorter on farm than the other team? The other team is spending time dead that you are not, doesn't have the assist gold you should be getting, and you should be free farming the entire map. If your Darius is controlling the game to that degree and you can't capitalize, it's not Darius that can't end the game for you.

fiddlesticksssss

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNineTails View Post
How is it possible for the two non-Darius members of your team to end up shorter on farm than the other team? The other team is spending time dead that you are not, doesn't have the assist gold you should be getting, and you should be free farming the entire map. If your Darius is controlling the game to that degree and you can't capitalize, it's not Darius that can't end the game for you.
You have never played with darius then. Anytime i try to farm lane after we ace them, darius runs in and uses his AoE and clears them all and i maybe get 1 or 2. Assist gold aint **** either.