Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The left side of my headphones stopped working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitKajit

12-01-2012

It just happened today. And no, I didn't step or sit on them or anything, it just happened suddenly.

These are the headphones: http://usa.ttesports.com/products/product.aspx?p=8&g=ftr

The only way the left side of the headphones can work is if I hold the cord in an uncomftorable position. Is there any way I can fix this?

Antarctica

12-01-2012

Sorry to hear about that, if I were you I would probably just buy some new, inexpensive ones

I used to buy $150 dollar headsets until 4 of them crapped out on my within 6 months

now i just buy $20-30 dollar ones that last a few months each

Rahgar

12-01-2012

You have a short somewhere in the wire, most likely near the end where it connects to a device. There are tons of DIY guides online on how to fix a shorted wire.