PVE map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrHigginS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2013

ok dont want to spend forever typing all my thoughts. but something i feel would be amazing for league of legends is a PVE map. with different waves of different kinds of creatures to fight and huge bosses like vilemaw BUT roaming the map. and it takes a team to beat the map. it would be perfect for the palyers tired of horrible teams and opposing sides trolling. would bring stress levels way lower on the leagues.

The5lacker

05-28-2013

So lets take the actually interesting part of League, I.E. working on outsmarting your opponent, and remove it.

Brilliant.

TheKillaNinja

05-28-2013

That'd actually be pretty fun for when you just wanna mess around. It'd give players a chance to just throw around builds and test skills and what not.

MrHigginS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2013

out smart in PVE. you obviously have no imagination. and would teach morons to learn to dodge skill shots.

The5lacker

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHigginS View Post
out smart in PVE. you obviously have no imagination. and would teach morons to learn to dodge skill shots.
Why would you have to dodge skillshots from MONSTERS? Monsters don't use skillshots you imbecile.

As for just playing against AI controlled champions, it exists. It's called CO-OP AGAINST AI.

MrHigginS

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
Why would you have to dodge skillshots from MONSTERS? Monsters don't use skillshots you imbecile.

As for just playing against AI controlled champions, it exists. It's called CO-OP AGAINST AI.

yeahh vile has skill shots. but i guess it takes a skilled player to see them. if you have half a brain youd know that you can make this game into PVE but you are just so little minded.

The5lacker

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHigginS View Post
yeahh vile has skill shots. but i guess it takes a skilled player to see them. if you have half a brain youd know that you can make this game into PVE but you are just so little minded.
I didn't say you couldn't, I said it was pointless. If you had a quarter of a brain you might be able to actually read.

As that that isn't the case, I suppose there's nothing to be gained from arguing with you. I'll leave you to your *****ing about being beaten by other people and wanting to just play easy mode against the jungle mobs.

MrHigginS

05-28-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32419819

go play the game a little more. and youll see what i mean. get a few wins under your belt.