A little advice to increase your elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im LEVI

12-03-2012

Hey guys, my names Levi and recently I've increased my elo by about 250. You can see that here.(http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21461688) I'll admit im not the greatest of league players, but recently I've been doing a few things that have seemed to help me win a lot.

1) Be kind to people. No one wants to play with a jerk that tears them down. I know I always play better if when i make a mistake people encourage me and not yell at me and call me a noob.

2) Defer to others. My main role is Mid and its where i feel i do the best at, but if someone else wants to mid, I let them. Often times it will put the team in a better mood and encourage that lane to do better. I can't count how many times ive been first pick and end up supporting. (not that theres anything wrong with supporting)

3) Follow your lane. If your lane disappears, and you know they're going to attack another lane, follow them. You might think by the time you get there they'll be dead, but you would be surprised at how much it really does help.

Again, Im not saying this is the best way, or even a good way to raise elo, it just worked for me. I Hope this helps someone raise their elo!

Best of luck to you! -Levi

Shuggles

12-03-2012

You forgot to mention all the help I gave you :c

You're sleeping on the couch tonight.

Im LEVI

12-03-2012

lol <3