Red post please...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solvent Spirit

01-06-2013

This has gone too far....

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6000216/#nogo

Game #1 : Reported by enemy player (no reason given). Was not trolling, HP vlad actually viable. KDA -2 with 14 deaths (was being ganked over turret walls by sightstone lee sin).

The only toxic behavior I can see in this game is the my tone towards the jungler, though I was only reported by a single enemy. If my team found my actions towards them toxic, im sure at least one of them would have reported.

Game #2 : Reported by enemy (no reason given). Was not trolling, was being trolled by a support LB who came mid at lvl 1 to suck up exp, last hits and kills after I had called the lane... I think I handled it very well all things considered. And the "****ty support is ****ty" comment was half in fun (we were doing rather well tbh) and half serious since my syndra game i was hoping to play took a trip through the twilight zone. No toxic behavior, only valid report would have been from the comment that the enemy couldn't even see.

Game #3 : Reported by ally (no reason given). KDA -2 This was not my original build, but I was overpowered in my lane and was suffering badly in teamfights, so i instead bought these items to zoom around the map ganking with moderate dmg (from fiora E passive) and supreme sticking power to try and make myself at least partial useful, though I'm aware it looks pretty trollish.

I feel this is maybe a grey area because AS/MS/CRIT is so-so viable, and is about as report worthy as buying MR against a full team of AD.

Game #4 : Reported by enemy (reason: Using cheats). I cant even explain how hard i laughed at this... nearly made the suspension worth it.

Game #5 : Reported by ally (no reason given). Honestly not sure about this one...

Can I get an explanation? I was banned twice in 2 weeks after the tribunal was "tuned", I have made drastic improvements in how I interact and communicate with my team, and have not been banned again until now, and with these being the games I was banned for... I am just sad.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Your case doesnt' come up..check the link.

Gudge

01-06-2013

I get 404 for the link...

Solvent Spirit

01-06-2013

fixed sorry

Gudge

01-06-2013

I get 404 for the link. Should it be

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6000216/

?

Solvent Spirit

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudge View Post
I get 404 for the link. Should it be

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6000216/

?
yes

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Umm....well...not quite sure to be honest...saw that it was just a majority decision. Think your deaths might have had something to do with it as I don't see anything else unless I missed something. Don't know what to tell you.

I know lyte has said some people get strict judges and some get lenient judges. i think you got the strict ones bub.

Gudge

01-06-2013

Hmm, I read through all 5 cases. Unfortunately the report card don't list the report reasons (the original Tribunal cases do, but once the case is decided, the reasons get elided) so it's hard to tell what you were reported for. I'm going to guess at 'Intentionally Feeding' based entirely on the K/D in games 1 and 2. That said, personally I'd have Pardoned this one.

Solvent Spirit

01-06-2013

im just so confused... 3/5 games i was reported by a single enemy one of which was a troll report... the other 2 were more "unskilled" reports than anything bannable....

Zaresin

01-06-2013

I honestly don't know why you were banned. Think it fell under strict judges to be honest. I prob would have skipped this case myself as I wouldn't feel comfortable judging it with the reports given.