Focus Man!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N0obavore

12-01-2012

So, i'm pretty used to this game now, but I'm still learning tons of new strats and builds. My favorite character so far is twitch, and I've been getting pretty good with him. Although I get a few kills every match, it usually evens out with my deaths, but I stay mostly positive in the KD ratio. But every team fight, I have trouble with focus firing on specific targets, as well as who I should focus on. By the time I figure it all out, either all of my team is dead, or I'm dead. Here's my question: Is there a rule on who to focus on in most team fights? Should I focus taking out support, or ad? Any constructive comments would be much appreciated, thank you for your time.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-01-2012

First off, as an AD, you're kind of squishy. It's dangerous to stick your neck out just to chase down a high priority target. To a certain degree, you need to be auto-attacking simply whoever is in range.

With that said, you do need to save your cooldowns for the high priority targets. Generally speaking, this is usually going to be the AP mid and the ADC. Not always, but a lot of times it is. You need to check the scoreboard, look and see who is the most farmed up on their team and who is building for the most damage. That player is the biggest threat to your team and they need to be taken out.

If the enemy Volibear is the most farmed, and he's just stacking Warmogs, then okay yea, he's pretty dangerous, and shouldn't be ignored, but there are other champions that are more dangerous with less farm and WAY easier to kill than a Volibear with 6k health.

bearloverabbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Adc is a dps producer
Ur ok as long as u constantly provide damage
However when u become more experienced, u will sometimes find that the enemy's focus is off u
That is the time when u can do a little bit of focussing the enemy's adc or ap carry
However do not ever overextend since they can just change their focus to u
In general u r doing ur job well when u r alive until the end of team fight and providing damage all the time