Kennen or Miss Fortune ( MF )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Em0tionless

12-01-2012

So i was just coming across a game , when some people were having a fight about who is better , kennen or mf. I was acually planning to get kennen but the mf we had was owning the kennen by kills and stuff

Kennen : 12/5/9 Miss Fortune : 23/3/1

Who do you guys think its better? ;~; and who you suggest to get?

Thanks~

Wetloins

12-01-2012

In the hands if a capable player, each can do very well. For the most part Kennen is played as an AP mid and MF as a AD ranged carry. If the comparison was an MF vs Graves or Kennen vs Vlad then it's more of a fair comparison. Of course you got other factors to consider like: team comp, if that champ is fed, etc.
This kinda sounds like MF got fed pretty well. Maybe over a course of 100 games, you could come to a better conclusion but for the most part it is like comparing apples to oranges.

Uncanny Doom

12-01-2012

In terms of general use to the team, both are strong picks in the laning phase but Kennen brings lots of utility to the team compared to MF. They synergize well so it's not hard for MF to put up numbers like that with a Kennen on the team.

Freerfs

12-02-2012

I wouldnt really compare the two. Two different roles, I would get the role you are best at.

Em0tionless

12-02-2012

umm thanks guys

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

kennen has fallen out of favor in meta if that matters to you at all, but as others said different roles

EasymodeX

12-03-2012

MF has boobies.

lilAznRider

12-03-2012

Boobies for the win