[Champion Concept] Rennal Spiritmight, the Bookworm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
edited your lore power due to changes in the rating system

this got downvoted?

wow I changed the rating system from 30 points to 150 points I figured you would want your new score based on that system rather than the old system that wasn't as clear. I hadn't yet worked out all the kinks of the system at first. but whatever...I tried to do the right thing and fix my review of you. Technically it is the same score but proportionally adjusted.

In addition, the fact that you removed all of your posts in here is a shame. I really liked this champ and it was by far some of the better lore I have read at least from what I remember. I can not see why you removed it.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

I removed it because I don't believe in this community and still won't unless I find something in it to keep me here. If you say this is some of the better stuff you've seen and it's still not getting any recognition or discussion then I really don't see the point in hanging around. It's not satisfying.

edit: with regards to your lore pqwer, now that I have looked at it for what it is, I extremely dislike the fact that you're giving subjective topics objective labels that people will look at and judge by. This isn't a competition; we don't need "scores".

I've been seen as a depressed individual and have many psychological issues that I am having a hard time overcoming and I don't need to feel that my effort here is going to waste. Yes, I am being moody. That is one of my problems. But this isn't a psychiatric help forum so just leave me be.

I still have the post saved in a txt on my computer if I determine that this is indeed worth my time.

Moby the White

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
I removed it because I don't believe in this community and still won't unless I find something in it to keep me here. If you say this is some of the better stuff you've seen and it's still not getting any recognition or discussion then I really don't see the point in hanging around.

Zarkof, there are a few people in this thread that I look to when I want to hear an honest opinion and you are among those people. I may not like how direct or blunt you are at times but you have always given me the honest truth about something. I actually haven't seen Rennal on the front page in a couple days. I know his lore was good because I gave it a 25/25. But there were improvements you could make.

Do you remember Stuffy Doll? Do you know how many times I had to adjust that damn spell because people couldn't grasp the tooltip wording? It's like that. At first I got no feedback on it, and then people said they loved the ability. Then you arrived and were like dude that makes 0 sense. You want recognition or discussion, I am always available for discussion. I literally spam click the refresh button just waiting for a reply. You want help with something I'd gladly give it to you. Just say the words.

I am a really laid back nice guy, and I'd do anything to help better our community. I am sorry that you feel it was underappreciated. But trust me when I say that I truly feel that I appreciated major aspects of your work.

Moby the White

12-12-2012

If you read about my Lore PQWER on my thread you will see why I made it. It was because I didn't know how to reply to people. I wasn't very good at telling them an idea was bad. I wanted to standardize my reviews.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Another one of my problems is that I tend to have an overly judgmental id (pertaining to Freudian psychology, the id is the instinctual, unconscious drives a person has) and if that judges a person negatively then I have a hard time getting along with that person.

I have a very hard time overcoming those impulses. If you believe in the ideas of id, super-ego, and ego, then my id and super-ego are fighting and my id is winning.

In short, my mind is a wreck.

Moby the White

12-12-2012

allow me to inform you that it was because of your high score that I had to change how Lore PQWER worked. You essentially broke the system as it was. That is why it went to 150. As it was if a person scored 5 bonus points they could easily gain a perfect score and I did not like that. it was because of you that I strived to perfect a system that was going to give people reasonabl scores rather than overly high marks.

And in this I thank you for helping me realize the flaw in my system. you broke the freaking curve man.

Zarkof

12-12-2012

Alas, one person's opinion is not good enough for me. And I hate being the best, as that gives me little room to improve and no motivation or satisfaction. I always feel that if I am the best in a group of people then I am in the wrong group.

Also, I am not a very friendly person when it comes down to it. Call me tsundere, if you will. I also tend to be impatient.

If you want to see my final attempt at getting a positive opinion on this community, then look for my newest post.

Moby the White

12-12-2012

Quote:
Another one of my problems is that I tend to have an overly judgmental id (pertaining to Freudian psychology, the id is the instinctual, unconscious drives a person has) and if that judges a person negatively then I have a hard time getting along with that person.

I have a very hard time overcoming those impulses. If you believe in the ideas of id, super-ego, and ego, then my id and super-ego are fighting and my id is winning.

In short, my mind is a wreck.
as a graduate in Psychology and Criminal Justice both, I understand what you are saying. From my studies I have come to understand the Id as your basic instinct your super ego as your morality, and your ego as the actions you do. I've come to learn that usually one side wins. In the end though it is always the ego that is doing the action based off of the decisions made between super ego and id. From my understanding of it. Maybe your id is winning. And if that is how you feel, then I can not be one to say you are wrong.

But allow me to ask you one question. Can you get help if you do not ask for it? The answer is likely no.
I realize you have asked me in the past for reviews; however, I don't recall once being asked for more assistance. I have my way of doing a review. It is a standardized way of doing it. Is it the best way to assess and assist creators in fixing their concept flaws? No, but I even express that if you wish for me to elaborate on my review and assist you further that you are free to message me. Did I spend hours and hours doing your review? I don't think so, I am fairly sure I spent maybe 30-60 minutes on it at most. I do a lot of reviews and over time it becomes very taxing. It is also very frustrating when I do a review for a person yet my concepts remain without feedback. And as a CCFC member I do my best not to ask for reviews, but I'll tell you what it sure as hell makes me feel like **** when I don't get any response. So I sympathize with you, but remember at least you can ask people for reviews where as it is not something CCFC members are supposed to do.

Moby the White

12-12-2012

Quote:
Alas, one person's opinion is not good enough for me. And I hate being the best, as that gives me little room to improve and no motivation or satisfaction. I always feel that if I am the best in a group of people then I am in the wrong group.

Also, I am not a very friendly person when it comes down to it. Call me tsundere, if you will. I also tend to be impatient.

If you want to see my final attempt at getting a positive opinion on this community, then look for my newest post.
even a tsundere is eventually warm...

Zarkof

12-12-2012

Honestly, the problems I'm going through are way too deep to discuss on the League of Legends forums :P