[Champion Concept] Rennal Spiritmight, the Bookworm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-04-2012

okay so quickly
Lore: 25/25 points to originality here
Reason: fulfills all of my requirements

P: 24/25 standard passive activates spells hidden passives unique idea similar to something I've done
Reason: fulfills all of my requirements however i had to read the note twice to get it

Q 20/25
Reason: Balance-spell has way too much damage plus that damage % increase is far too high, also hidden passive damage seems tad too high. Vlad's ult is around 14% increased damage just saying

W 20/25
Reason: i docked you a point because allies can't ride the awesome water slide :'( damage seems good i thought you over explained it but hey a bonus point towards animations

E. 24/25 i like the shield as is but if you want to nerf the amount of attacks id say make it 1/2/3/4/5 just my opinion I like normal scaling.

R. 25/25 Does lots of stuff fulfills my requirements and gives you skill play

Bonuses +5
originality +1
visual fluff: +1
stats: +1
Organization: +1

Lore PQWER : 143/150

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Moby the White

12-04-2012

fixed

Moby the White

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
Thanks.

Hmmm now that you mention Vlad I guess that is a tad high for its duration. I will consider reducing the debuff slightly and/or reducing the duration.

If you like normal scaling you must hate Heimer's turrets =P
i hate heimer in general

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

DarthDevor

12-05-2012

Passive- Cool idea, but not much for me to review on this one.

Q- Nice idea, reminds a little of Brands AoE. Solid skill, would work well in close team fights.

W- Solid skill again. Would be good if you had to run, so that you could get away easier, or keep more powerful champions out of fight.

E- The passive would give him massive amounts of sustain if he stayed in fight, not really massive but good amount. Good skill.

R- Amazing skill and bonuses. he really does fit many roles.

Overall- I do not normally like mage champions because a lot of people make them into that bender stuff, but I really like this champion, would love to see him in game.

Zarkof

12-06-2012

Moby the White

12-06-2012

edited your lore power due to changes in the rating system

Draginath

12-07-2012

A really neat idea, the passive really ties everything together. Big fan of getting additional bonuses based on doing something well rather than getting some more damage (that's probably the prevailing theme in all of my concepts actually).

Some criticisms though:

- His shield is brokenly overpowered. Blocking 6 basic attacks. For a champ with with maxed AS (about 2.5 attacks per second), this is maybe a 2.5 sec blind. That's reasonable, but how many champs actually stack that much AS? Standard AS is around 1 attack per second, turning this into a 6 second blind. Just not a good idea, especially on such a short CD. I tried the same thing with my Fawkes champ concept.

- Not sure I like how the ultimate works. It seems like it would be more appropriate to just empower his other abilities for a few seconds than to have it be dependent on the highest maxed one. Every game is different, and to be locked out of a portion of his skills' abilities (at least early game) seems a little iffy. On the flip side, making a choice of what to max base on how a player wants to be using his ultimate that game is actually really cool. I'm just not sure I'd based it off of rank, but that might be a lesser evil we'll just have to deal with.

Overall, I really like the concept. I'm always a fan of champs where the difference between a good and great player is noticeable. Well done.

NobSaiboot

12-12-2012

You know other people could take this idea and make it better...No need to get rid of it because patience isn't one of your virtues.