Support question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c0nfusi0n

12-12-2012

So, I have a problem with PVP.net, which i can't find a solution on these forums anywhere, so I sent a support ticket. After a week of not receiving a reply through email, I decide to try and check the website, but then when i try to see my sent tickets, I need to log on again, but my account doesn't work on it. When I try to create an account, it says my email is already in use.

I've seen better support at god damn OGPlanet, don't know what makes Riot so good yet.

lowhonor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

i'm pretty sure you're support login has to be different than you game login so that might be your problem. also you could just ask your problem in the forum's and maybe get an an immediate answer from the player base

try asking here in the support forum as well: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=15 or just posting your question here as well.

c0nfusi0n

12-12-2012

hm... I was under the assumption that this was the only place I could post, since I'm not level 5 yet.