Sexuality and Friendship

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
As we all know women who are friends with men are brainwashed zombies.
Yes sir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

12-01-2012

Hey Scarlena, want to be my brainwashed zombie?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Hey Scarlena, want to be my brainwashed zombie?
Smooth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antarctica

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Hey Scarlena, want to be my brainwashed zombie?
I volunteer as tribute!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-01-2012

If you're an ugly girl, I can be your friend, np.
If you're a sexy girl though, I can only be your friend if you let me feel you up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
I'm on the work computer.
My laptop, uni and cafe comp's all have Firefox.
But work doesn't .
That's why I always carry a USB stick with Firefox Portable on it.
Following the Scout's Code, yo, Super Teemo style.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohana Sushi

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
I avoid females who prefer male relationships over female relationships because they're typically unjust bltches, backstabbers, manipulative, hypocrites, easily brainwashed to do/say what a man wants, and extreme attention wh0res, as proven by OP and Mere Intricacy (Mere is quite nice when she's not being mindless, however).

This is a pointless question to ask. It's common sense that most men and women are sexually attracted to some or all of their friends of the opposite gender. Would you stop desiring pork just because the pig is your friend?

Yes, I've been sexually attracted to my male friends.

It is humorous that OPFace and I both think Scarlena's face looks like she has down syndrome, and I've thought this before he said it. Those droopy eyes.
I'm confused... Did Scar do something to you, BD?

I could see how a woman could get along with males better. I would say I used to, but I have recently made an effort to have more female friends and have girls nights and all that. A lot of women feel they get along with males better. There is a reason for it, and I don't think it's brainwashing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Flowers View Post
I'm confused... Did Scar do something to you, BD?

I could see how a woman could get along with males better. I would say I used to, but I have recently made an effort to have more female friends and have girls nights and all that. A lot of women feel they get along with males better. There is a reason for it, and I don't think it's brainwashing.
Is the reason that girls are *****es? I've heard it's that they're *****es.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

12-01-2012

I'm still going with the brainwashing theory. It makes me feel like a powerful warlock capable of mind-controlling females into getting Starbucks with me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Flowers View Post
I'm confused... Did Scar do something to you, BD?

I could see how a woman could get along with males better. I would say I used to, but I have recently made an effort to have more female friends and have girls nights and all that. A lot of women feel they get along with males better. There is a reason for it, and I don't think it's brainwashing.
Not recently, no.

I can too. There's nothing wrong with having more male friends than female friends. That's not my point. I probably have more male friends than female friends just because I play a lot of video games, myself. I like both types of friendships equally.

What I said is I dislike the women who "prefer" male friendships for stupid reasons such as "I like male attention because I'm slvtty and will ditch my female friends for male friends because I'm slvtty." I'm a very loyal friend. It doesn't matter your gender or how much I want to fvck you, if you are my friend, I will be there for you and I will not pick one over the other. My "good" friends are all treated equally by me.

In my experience, the women who "prefer" and would "ditch" their female friends for male friends (like Scarlena stated), are typically unjust bltches, backstabbers, manipulative, hypocrites, easily brainwashed to do/say what a man wants, and extreme attention wh0res.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohana Sushi

Senior Member

12-02-2012

I disagree...
It's not as if Scar said she would blow off a female friend she's had plans with if a male friend suddenly said he wanted to hang out. She just said she generally enjoys friendship with males more... I really don't see what the problem is. And if we're going to talk brainwashing in Mere vs. Scarlena, I don't see Scarlena having such low self esteem that she will just give *** to whoever will love her. Brainwashed? Mere has said she just wants to feel love and she'll **** whoever will give it to her. If that's not being prone to brainwashing, I have no idea what is. Mere is currently helping a man cheat on his woman... that's f*cked up as hell.

Furthermore, Scarlena is not saying any of this to troll or hurt anyone. This is kind of like a "Does Anybody Else" thread on reddit. I really don't think she deserves to be called a sl*t (a word I'm pretty sure feminists heavily frown upon). And Scar will probably eventually value female friendships more. It happened to me.