Sexuality and Friendship

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sammich kek

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
She also took most of her pictures down from facebook for some reason..
Quote:
since she started working out.

well there's your answer, I did the same thing.

Jesus the Friend

12-01-2012

The most recent picture of her post-working out phase before she took stuff down was ... inspiring
/COUGH

sammich kek

12-01-2012

Quote:
The most recent picture of her post-working out phase before she took stuff down was ... inspiring
/COUGH

Scarlena post pix

poe tay toes

12-01-2012

man, things got hostile in this thread.

Kohana Sushi

12-01-2012

I see where you are coming from. I would never intentionally hang out with a male friend alone. It's funny though, I'd rather hang out with men I don't see as sexually attractive. But I have a boyfriend so I'm not trying to feel attracted to anyone or rather, I'm trying to not feel attracted to anyone else.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Flowers View Post
I see where you are coming from. I would never intentionally hang out with a male friend alone.
This is curious to me. If you mean because you have a boyfriend, then of course that makes sense, but do you mean that you would never intentionally hang out with a male friend even if you were single?

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

go to a movie, come back.

this.

THANK GOD I GOT LEFT OVER POPCORN!

Kohana Sushi

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
This is curious to me. If you mean because you have a boyfriend, then of course that makes sense, but do you mean that you would never intentionally hang out with a male friend even if you were single?
Because I have a boyfriend, haha.

Fujiou

12-01-2012

Oh, alrighty then. Good on you.

c4lm

12-01-2012

Classic case of basement dwellers who are oblivious to the real-world.

First and foremost, none of the girls on OT are overly attractive when compared to real world standards. In fact, the vast majority are unappealing. Boom. Every other normal guy would agree with this.

Second, I can't believe there is a 6 page discussion on "OMG IS IT COOL IF IM FRIENDS WITH MORE BOYS THAN GIRLS??!?".

Of course it is. It's fun to be friends with hot girls/guys. They generally are outgoing and have the confidence to do shit that doesn't involve sitting on the couch and watching LotR.

Despite what the drooling basement dwellers want to think, I do in fact have a girlfriend. I know this is crazy hard for the massive virgin/socially awkward demographic to believe, but it's true. Despite my girlfriend status, I still have many attractive female friends that I spend time with, ALONE (duh duh duhhhh).

Because this is the real-world, we do not break out into crazy passionate sex every time we "hang-out". We just hang-out. It's not a big deal. It's actually probably more entertaining than hanging out with guys. If we go to the bar, everyone thinks I'm a massive stud for reeling hot girls, while everyone thinks she's awesome because she's with a funny/charming guy. Attractive people flock to each other, it's how it works.

If you have problems with girls having guy friends and vice-versa, you are probably insecure/spend to much time living at home. Some of you just need to get hammered and have some crazy regrettable sex. This forum would be a better place.