Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Ezreal Q critting without any crit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gpa4

01-01-2013

To those who does not believe Ezreal's Q is Critting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vd-EU0i2G0 (not my footage).

Tadiken

01-01-2013

Quote:
c0reyp0wner:
Fine, I was using Pulsefire Ezreal and I got crits on both default Sona and default Corki.
Q level's 3 and 5.
It was a real crit, it did double damage than what it was normally doing.

did it show large red numbers?

Quote:
gpa4:
To those who does not believe Ezreal's Q is Critting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vd-EU0i2G0 (not my footage).

Well... that's a problem.

Tadiken

01-01-2013

Quote:
shearmanator:
You are all absolutely retarded. You want to know how to reproduce this? Go into a game as ezreal with no crit runes or items. Then watch all of your mystic shots. If none crit, good. If you see a single shot crit, the bug exists. Stop *****ing and moaning and just test it. FFS I have never seen so much worthless whining before in my life.

PS. I saw a crit too. Very rare, 1 time in a 30 minute game. Didn't count my mystic shots so i'm not sure of the percent I observed.

.... no matter WHAT RUNES/MASTERIES/ITEMS YOU HAVE, YOUR Q CANNOT CRIT. Well, that's the intended retail method.

Tadiken

01-01-2013

Quote:
Draconic74:
Hoping someone would get that.

It's true though. My tank page is just flat AR yellow, flat MR blue, MS Quints and AS or MPen reds depending on the tank. That is also my solo top page but with ArPen reds instead. And my AD page... I need more pages. This is on Live, of course. My point is the point of rune pages is to be varied and the "standard" doesn't exist unless you are jungling.

Standard doesn't exists even there, unless you count champion specific standards. For example, pro shyvanas use magic piercing runes.

me own u number1

01-14-2013

i was playing ezreal today and my q crit against the enemy graves while we were dueling this made him run so i arcane shift and killed him and we were both like wtf happend and that let me get ahead of him and we won

King Roofus

Recruiter

01-14-2013

Quote:
Draconic74:
That is not exactly helpful... Do you mean Pre-S3 Ranged AD, Pre-S3 Crit-Based Ranged AD, Pre-S3 Melee AD, PBE Ranged AD, PBE Melee AD, PBE Crit Ranged AD, PBE Crit Melee AD, your weird idea of what an AD needs, or LOL BANANAS AD?

The 21/9/0 is a bit more obvious.

You really can't be serious. Standard ezreal runes are flat AD quints and reds. Don't be a smartass.

Greenychewy

01-15-2013

It could be a bug with crit chance overall, at supposedly 100% crit I have dealt no critical damage once in a blue moon, but this could also be due to rounding with runes that don't provide the exact number they say they do.

c0reyp0wner

01-16-2013

They're fixing it this patch. I told you guys, but nobody listened.
/cry

PG Bob Chen

Senior Recruiter

01-16-2013

Quote:
c0reyp0wner:
"Standard"
AD Reds
Armor Yellows
MR/lvl Blues
AD Quints

This thread is so sad. Guy is too stupid to give out any detailed info. Ezreal's Q is NEVER SUPPOSE TO CRIT.

Komeiji Koishi

01-16-2013

Quote:
c0reyp0wner:
They're fixing it this patch. I told you guys, but nobody listened.
/cry

Glad to hear that.

In any case, I'd like to think that my test games as Ezreal has provided more statistical data for the Riot team to use and track down the root cause of the problem in the first place.