Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Ezreal Q critting without any crit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l MinimumWage l

12-02-2012

are you people dense? His Q is not supposed to crit, period.

IonDragonX

12-02-2012

Quote:
Sky High SO Fly:
are you people dense? His Q is not supposed to crit, period.

Are you accusing him of being troll, then? The people trying to knock down this bug are doing so correctly. To find and report a bug, it has to be replicated.

Quote:
OMGWTFROTFLBBQ:
Played a custom as Pulsefire Ezreal 0/0/0 masteries and empty rune page, took 20+ samples of Q applying damage to caster minions (because melee minions kept taking damage from my own minions), calculated and determined there was no crit on Q so far.

If a crit happens, there should be an exclamation mark in the damage text. "99!" instead of "99"

shearmanator

12-02-2012

You are all absolutely retarded. You want to know how to reproduce this? Go into a game as ezreal with no crit runes or items. Then watch all of your mystic shots. If none crit, good. If you see a single shot crit, the bug exists. Stop *****ing and moaning and just test it. FFS I have never seen so much worthless whining before in my life.

PS. I saw a crit too. Very rare, 1 time in a 30 minute game. Didn't count my mystic shots so i'm not sure of the percent I observed.

AerithRayne

12-02-2012

I apologize c0reyp0wner for the repetition, but I'd like to gather this information into one post.

Champion: Ezreal
Bug: Mystic Shot (Q) Crits - Impossible
Skin (if applicable): Pulsefire Ezreal
Runes: AD Reds, Armor Yellows, MR/lvl Blues, AD Quints

Occurrence:

Quote:
c0reyp0wner:
I got crits on both default Sona and default Corki.
Q level's 3 and 5.
It was a real crit, it did double damage than what it was normally doing.

Also, another summoner reported having seen a crit as well.

So far, so good, I do believe. Questions for you, however, good sir.

To begin, your masteries are stated to be 21/9; whether Season 2 or 3 is to be determined. While we all know that not a single mastery is dedicated to crit chance for either season, being explicit about each mastery and rank could be beneficial. A mastery itself could be bugged. More information would be greatly appreciated.

Second, I am not questioning your intelligence with this, but you are positive of seeing the typical "you critted!" font and exclamation point, yes? Sona may have not had her W Aura on, causing you do deal more damage than previously by the lack of Armor/Magic Resist buff. I want this to be cleared for future reference. More information would be greatly appreciated.

Third, could you return to your match history and present your items? Perhaps it is a bug with an item (since there are so many new ones), and knowing your build could be invaluable.

If you could get back to be soon, I would be more than happy to test out this Mystic Shot bug too.

c0reyp0wner

12-25-2012

Update; playing a game in live and bot lane was blown away that the enemy Ezreal Q crit them for a little over half of their HP at lvl 1. This bug is real, and I hope people notice it more.

Edit: Yes, Aerith, it was a real crit not just extra damage.

Etherdreamer

12-26-2012

Op is trolling.

Bidorr the Great

12-26-2012

I've noticed a bit of a grey area when it comes to crit, but just always assumed it was because I wasn't paying close enough attention, or that it had more to do with effective dmg vs calculated dmg. This is something I've noticed on pretty much any champion's auto attacks, where occasionally I would see damage numbers that were notably higher than the damage I would normally deal, but no exclamation point or CRITICAL attached to it. Sometimes I even see damage text appearing in bold type, but no other indication of bonus/crit damage.

c0reyp0wner

12-31-2012

Another update: Ezreal Q just crit on Doublelift's stream
I WARNED YOU BRO'S
I WARNED YOU
DON'T SAY I DIDN'T

arfunzals

12-31-2012

I can confirm that ezreal's q can crit randomly, I saw it on a stream (can't remember which stream it was though, I think it was either Aphromoo or Doublelift) pretty recently. It's literally a flatout crit, with the larger text and exclamation point.

AriesMajor

01-01-2013

Quote:
Draconic74:
LOL BANANAS AD?

Quit starin at my runepages