Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Ezreal Q critting without any crit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c0reyp0wner

12-01-2012

Standard AD carry runes and 21/9/0

Draconic74

12-01-2012

Quote:
c0reyp0wner:
Standard AD carry runes

That is not exactly helpful... Do you mean Pre-S3 Ranged AD, Pre-S3 Crit-Based Ranged AD, Pre-S3 Melee AD, PBE Ranged AD, PBE Melee AD, PBE Crit Ranged AD, PBE Crit Melee AD, your weird idea of what an AD needs, or LOL BANANAS AD?

The 21/9/0 is a bit more obvious.

IonDragonX

12-01-2012

Quote:
Draconic74:
, or LOL BANANAS AD?

O.o
You just made my day. ty

FullMetalSnorlax

12-01-2012

OMG people, the man was playing Ezreal, his Q crit on more than one rare occasion, he had 0 crit chance, he's not an idiot that forgot that he bought a sheen. What more do you people need?

Draconic74

12-01-2012

Quote:
IonDragonX:
O.o
You just made my day. ty

Hoping someone would get that.

It's true though. My tank page is just flat AR yellow, flat MR blue, MS Quints and AS or MPen reds depending on the tank. That is also my solo top page but with ArPen reds instead. And my AD page... I need more pages. This is on Live, of course. My point is the point of rune pages is to be varied and the "standard" doesn't exist unless you are jungling.

Komeiji Koishi

12-02-2012

Quote:
FullMetalSnorlax:
OMG people, the man was playing Ezreal, his Q crit on more than one rare occasion, he had 0 crit chance, he's not an idiot that forgot that he bought a sheen. What more do you people need?

How do you expect us to reliably reproduce a bug or find the cause of it if we don't have detailed information about the variables that might have an effect on it? Or do you not know how bugsplatting works? This could easily be an open-and-shut case if he did have sheen.

Please also take a close look at this post (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2756076) for an introduction on how to properly report a bug next time.

And in no way does your comment help us in getting closer to the root of the problem.

Draconic74

12-02-2012

Quote:
FullMetalSnorlax:

If I told you that I once built a full MR page and went 30 down defense, but for some reason I started with AP, could you accurately reproduce that?

Komeiji Koishi

12-02-2012

Played a custom as Pulsefire Ezreal 0/0/0 masteries and empty rune page, took 20+ samples of Q applying damage to caster minions (because melee minions kept taking damage from my own minions), calculated and determined there was no crit on Q so far. I'm bad as far as armor calculations go, so anything beyond the 10 minute mark would throw off whatever Q damage I wanted to apply. Had tier 2 Berzerker Greaves, two Doran's Swords and a Phage.

Quote:
Standard AD carry runes

Also, this does not help. My idea of "standard" is different from your idea of "standard". I've seen multiple people with a "standard AD runepage" containing health quints, flat AD quints, AD/level quints (which is what I have), or even ArPen quints switched with flat AD marks.

c0reyp0wner

12-02-2012

Quote:
OMGWTFROTFLBBQ:
Played a custom as Pulsefire Ezreal 0/0/0 masteries and empty rune page, took 20+ samples of Q applying damage to caster minions (because melee minions kept taking damage from my own minions), calculated and determined there was no crit on Q so far. I'm bad as far as armor calculations go, so anything beyond the 10 minute mark would throw off whatever Q damage I wanted to apply. Had tier 2 Berzerker Greaves, two Doran's Swords and a Phage.

Also, this does not help. My idea of "standard" is different from your idea of "standard". I've seen multiple people with a "standard AD runepage" containing health quints, flat AD quints, AD/level quints (which is what I have), or even ArPen quints switched with flat AD marks.

"Standard"
AD Reds
Armor Yellows
MR/lvl Blues
AD Quints

c0reyp0wner

12-02-2012

Quote:
OMGWTFROTFLBBQ:
How do you expect us to reliably reproduce a bug or find the cause of it if we don't have detailed information about the variables that might have an effect on it? Or do you not know how bugsplatting works? This could easily be an open-and-shut case if he did have sheen.

Please also take a close look at this post (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2756076) for an introduction on how to properly report a bug next time.

And in no way does your comment help us in getting closer to the root of the problem.

I did look at that page, and I did provide the info. I gave the platform, the priority, the title summary, and the description. Repro steps are I was playing Ezreal, and well, Mystic Shot got a crit, even thought it shouldn't crit anyways, I said I had zero crit just to let them know it wasn't an extremely minor issue in the coding of the ability.