Ezreal tear of the godess double proc?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elo Tartarus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2010

I was in a normal game as Ezreal and had noticed that his Q mystic shot was rewarding 8 Mana instead of the 4 stated in the description said it did.

(+350 Mana +7 Mana Regen per 5 sec UNIQUE Passive: Each time your Champion uses an Ability their Maximum Mana will increase by 4 Mana, up to a maximum of twice in a six second period; bonuses cap at +1000 Mana.)

I tested it again in a practice game and come to find out that not only does his Q mystic shot reward 2 stacks on the item but it also combined with his e or w grants 12 Mana instead of the 8 cap per 6 seconds.

Also it does not always give the 2 stacks mostly when it is used as the opening in the rotation but if you use his W and then his Q the two stacks are not rewarded.

That is all figured you guys at riot would at the very least find this interesting its not game changing or anything.

-- The Mayor

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

10-14-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

This is because they still use the out dated reservoir system. This should be fixed sooner or later, nothing high priority though.

WhereDidHeGo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2010

Must not be high priority because Ezreals arn't that good. =P

Elo Tartarus

10-14-2010

Thanks just curious i assumed it was related to the old reservoir system or his on hit effect attached to his q.

ChocoboLee

10-14-2010

same with blitz grab... it grants you 8 mana