Talon needs to be manaless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psychopomp3

08-08-2014

or have an energy system. It seems kind of weird that in a world of Katarinas, Zeds, Rengars, Akalis, and Lee Sins, Talon is the only flow blown assassin who relies on a mana pool. It doesnt make sense lore-wise, since he was trained by the guy who trained Katarina, and gameplay-wise that his batteries need to be recharged after he makes his kills.

It doesn't make sense how Kennen, who is the most magical of the ninjas, gets to use energy when Talon doesn't. Show my merciless murderer some love here.

p.s. I love all of you, thank you for reading my post, 2nd poster is the best, and whoever follows him gets my respect. Peace and love my fellow stealth assassins.

Splougy

08-08-2014

Oh this idea... I remember it, it's straight from the nope dude, from notachanceinhellastan

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2014

Talon doesn't get Energy because he's not Ionian (yes I'm going to make it about race).

Talon isn't manaless because he works for Katarina's father, he wasn't trained by him.

Talon uses Mana because that is how his kit was designed and balanced.

Splougy

08-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Talon doesn't get Energy because he's not Ionian (yes I'm going to make it about race).

Talon isn't manaless because he works for Katarina's father, he wasn't trained by him.

Talon uses Mana because that is how his kit was designed and balanced.
What about Kennen? He's from Bandle City and only "recently" was sent to Ionia to train as... whatever ninja lightning thingy

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2014

Fair point, but Ionia is where he trained, as you said.

Splougy

08-08-2014

But you made this about race so it doesn't matter how hard one trains, you need to be Ionian to have energy.

And Kennen see's himself as a yordle. and he kinda is one

th3 albo

08-08-2014

a manaless talon would be unstopable in lane

Splougy

08-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3 albo View Post
a manaless talon would be unstopable in lane
Unstoppable? No...

Unhindged by the cost of poorly placed rakes and engaged? Yes

He would still be talon but with zero down time. Mana wise. he isn't indestructable

th3 albo

08-08-2014

the W poke would be too much, he has a silence on his E and the Raw damage output based only on cooldowns would make him a hell to trade with

Splougy

08-08-2014

Right now he's balanced around mana... if he had no mana costs his damage out put would be reduced... or cool downs increased.

He's get stronger, not unstoppable. Could possibly break him into uselessness.

People forget facts like this...