Kha'Zix is NOT a Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShiningForever

10-02-2012

I don't have a clue why Riot labeled him as such in the champion spotlight and in game.

If he's a Jungler then so is Nasus.

This guy has a slower clear speed and less sustain than Rammus. The thing is, Rammus is actually a tank, whereas Kha'Zix is about as useful as a Talon.

Until they buff his W in a MAJOR way (IE Much improved heal and more splash damage to creeps) he's never going to be a real jungler.

It irks the **** out of me that a champ WHOSE LORE IS BASICALLY TO BE A JUNGLER is worse at it than Diana or even Fiddlesticks.

Leotamer

10-02-2012

ironically, Nasus is used as a jungle.

Lil122j

10-02-2012

Great, now tell this to the "know it alls" who keep insisting kha'zix be jungle when in the lobby.

Xalthorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Kha'Zix isn't in a good place right now. He needs buffs to his W so he can jungle and team-fight better 'cause right now all he's good at is 1v1 in the jungle.

Vuther

10-02-2012

He does have some pretty ridiculous dragon control.

Evolnemesis

10-02-2012

Assassins tend to range between pretty weak-mediocre at jungling... the best one is probably nocturne, and even he is slow and can't gank very well before 6 and is easy to counter early too. Fighters are almost always better at it since they have better health sustain, usually have better aoe, and are a little less reliant on burst damage.

FistOf7Dragons

10-02-2012

its because the aoe radius is **** and the heal is terrible with 0 ad scaling i would be fine if it had good base with **** scaling or the opposite but it just **** base with lame ap scaling if they made it stack (larger heal) for hitting multiple targets (up to a cap) than i could see him in the jungle he's pretty good top though.

Kwala

10-02-2012

Here is a link of awesome jungle pwnage with kazix you just have to be good with him.
part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpVblmxNTKI&feature=plcp
part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCL9I...feature=relmfu

lemonpartyfan0

10-03-2012

Thats funny, I often jungle with him, and often do very well. You are right, he is like Talon, they are both assassins. Diana and Fiddle can often be devastating jungles as well. Sorry you don't have luck with him.

Nea De Penserhir

10-03-2012

You are NOT an authority on what champions are and are not.
-Signed, Kha'Zix.

PS. I will eat your face.