The New 3v3 Altars Ruin This New Map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

12-02-2012

Who needs a long speech? Game is based around strategy. No strategy in altar capping or using a speed buff for ganks. Remove altars, expand walls, put neutral buffs in, and bring in a type of ward other than teemo. GG its old TT with new improvements and ready for competitive play.

Alpha Q23

12-02-2012

This new map is obviously more of a step towards dominion than towards Twisted Treeline. This is not Twisted Treeline anymore. True you don't have to capture the altars. However Twisted Treeline was a smaller version of Summoners Rift. This new map has a few similarities to Twisted Treeline, but not enough to call it Twisted Treeline. It would be less of a slap to the face of those who mainly played Twisted Treeline and loved it, if they simply renamed this map to Shadow Isles or anything other than Twisted Treeline.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Eat Slippers View Post
I don't get what's with the insults. Was it really necessary to add them into it? Imagine if that "dominion" addition to it was removed, which was obviously my mistake, would you agree with me? And, I used to play plenty of dominion all the time, but what I was trying to say was that, in dominion you could stop them from capturing by auto attacking them. While, in this one you have to literally stand in the middle of the enemy team to stop them from capturing. If they added some type of way to help stop them from getting it, rather than standing on it, then I would accept these altars. But, like I said, was adding the "moron" into your sentences going to help anything? But, other than that, have a good day summoner!
okay, i'm sorry for being an as.s i'm not too fond of altars myself but don't feel them as snowbally unless i'ma ctually 20 minutes into the game, the main problem with the snowballs are the bruisers who have had that ability on TT forever, it gets reinforced on thiis version even further by them ahving a smaller map and closer quarters to fight (their speciality) while there's not enough room for the other classess to maneuver.

I think i'm kind of sensitive because every nice thing MAges and supports seem to get Bruisers can break the game with it and in return you have players crying for nerfs (mainly bruiser players who are just used to facestomp and not die) said cool things get nerfed into the ground or removed and we're back to square one with bruisers at the top of the food chain prime example, Innervating locket the coolest support item ever, yeah bruisers found a way to break it and then Riot had to remove it, Sadly.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Imo its a easy fix they need to add a buff in the jungle and remove the relic. The jungle at the moment is far to easy and junglers mostly dont even grab smite anymore.